Mr. Perkins has informed you you're not working anymore tonight...so come on, come with me.
柏金斯先生已經告訴你 今晚不需要再繼續工作了 所以跟我一起回家吧
Mrs. Bernstein...
伯恩斯坦夫人...
Don't touch me! For heaven's sake.You stay there. Jesus, Aline!
別碰我! 我的天啊 站在那里別動 天啊 艾琳!
Come. Aline.
走吧 艾琳
You don't want to see me?Fine! Fine! You will never have to see me again.
你不想看見我?那好!那好!那你永遠也別想再見到我了
Aline. What are you doing?What the hell are you doing?
艾琳 嗯? 你在做什么?你到底在做什么?
Aline! No! Stop it. No! Spit 'em! No! Spit 'em! No. You spit 'em out. Spit 'em out.
艾琳! 不! 別這樣 不! 吐出來! 不!
Stop now, Aline. My love.My love, my angel. Stop now.
別這樣 艾琳 親愛的 親愛的 我的天使 別這樣
All right. All right. All right.Show me your strength, darling.
好了 好了 好了 堅強點 親愛的
Look at me. Look at me!
看著我 快看著我!
Show me your strength. Come on. Come on.
站起來 嗯? 加油 快站起來
All right. Come on. Come on. That's it. All right.
好了 快啊 就是這樣 好了 沒事了