Tom. Come in. Tom?
湯姆 進來吧
I have it.
我寫完了
You have it?
寫完什么?
The new book.
新書
With you?Yes.Well, let's have it.
你帶了嗎?帶了 那好 讓我看看
Bring it in, guys.Put it down there.
各位 拿進來吧 放在那里
This is Of Time and the River?
這些都是《時光與河流》?
Here you go. Thank you, sir.
都抬進來了 謝謝你 先生
Well done.Now, go home and get some sleep.
干得好 你現在趕快回家 好好睡一覺
I need you... Let me read it.Read it kindly. Please?
我需要你... 先讓我看了再說 好好看 好嗎?
If we work every day in the evening, when we won't be disturbed... we can do it.
如果我們每天晚上進行討論 在不被打擾的情況下 應該可以完成
How long? Nine months.
要多長時間? 九個月
If you work hard and if you resist... the temptation to add much more.
當然是在你努力配合并且抑制住繼續添加內容的沖動的前提下
I have to be able to add more.
我還想繼續完善
Tom, the book is five thousand pages long.
湯姆 這本書已經有五千頁了
Point taken.
我明白了