他還活著
By the looks of him, he has no idea how close he came.
看他的樣子,似乎并不知情
I'm assuming Saul Goodman doesn't need to know.
我猜索爾·古德曼不必知曉
Mum's the word.
只字不提
Son of a bitch.
混蛋
Hang on, baby.
稍等片刻,寶貝
Hello.
喂
Walt, are you in the house?
沃爾特,你在家里嗎
Oh, hey, Skyler.
你好,斯凱勒
Yeah, it's me.
對,我在家
What-What the hell are you doing in there?
你在搞什么鬼
I'm back.
我搬回來了
No. No, you're not back.
不不,你不能搬回來
Walt, you're not back.
沃爾特,你不能搬回來
Get-Get-Get out of there.
給,我,滾出去
Well, it's-- it's my house, too, Skyler.
這也是我的家,斯凱勒
I'm staying. End of story.
我要住這兒,就這樣
We had an agreement.
我們有過協議
I didn't agree to anything.
我什么也沒同意
Now, look, just come on inside,
聽著,先進屋吧
and we'll talk this through, okay?
我們好好談談好嗎
No. No. There's nothing to talk about.
不用了,我們之間沒什么好談了
I am not coming in there until you get out.
你不滾出去,我是不會踏進家里一步的
Well...
好吧
suit yourself.
你請自便
Walt. Walt?
沃爾特,沃爾特
What is wrong with you?
你發什么神經
Skyler, I have every right to be here.
斯凱勒,我有權住在家里
No, you don't.
不,你沒有
You don't live here anymore.
你不能再住這家了
We're getting a divorce.
我們離婚了
I don't agree to a divorce.
我沒同意離婚
It's not up to you.
由不得你
If you don't get out of here right now,
如果你不馬上離開
I'm going to call the police
我就報警
and I'm going to tell them everything.
然后把一切都告訴他們
I mean it, Walt.
我說到做到,沃爾特
There's the phone.
電話在那邊
It's ringing.
正在接通
Albuquerque Police Department,
阿爾布開克警局
Operator #314B. How may I help you?
我是314B號話務員,有什么能為您效勞
Albuquerque Police Department, how may I help you?
阿爾布開克警局,有什么能為您效勞
Yes, I-I want to report a disturbance, please.
我要報警,我被人騷擾
No, no, it's not-- it's not exactly--
也不算是騷擾
It's, um...
是
It's a domestic issue.
是家庭糾紛
Okay.
好的
They're connecting me.
他們正在詢問我
Right hand to God, I will tell them.
我發誓,我會全盤托出
Do what you have to do, Skyler.
做你該做的吧,斯凱勒
This family is everything to me.
這個家是我的一切
Without it, I have nothing to lose.
失去了家,我還有什么好怕的
Fine.
好吧
Yes, my name is Skyler White.
喂,我叫斯凱勒·懷特
I need police assistance at my home right away.
現在我家急需警察的幫助
My--
我的
soon-to-be ex-husband broke into my house,
即將成為前夫的男人闖入我家
and I need an officer to come and remove him.
我需要警察來協助將他趕走
It's 308 Negra Arroyo Lane.
我的地址是尼格拉阿羅約路308號
Okay.
好的
Okay.
好的
Thank you.
多謝
They're coming.
他們馬上就來了
Oh... Dad's here?
爸爸回來啦
Dad.
爸爸
Hey, son, come here.
好兒子,過來
How are you?
你過得好嗎
Are-Are you back for good?
你...你回來長住了嗎
Why-Why are you home so soon?
你...你怎么這么早就回來了
I-I'm not.
我...我沒有啊
Hey, I am starving. How about a grilled cheese?
我超餓,來點焗芝士三文治怎么樣
Yeah, sure. You want one, too?
好啊,當然, 你也要一份嗎
Walter, your dad and I have something we need to discuss.
沃爾特,我和你爸爸有些事要談
When your sandwich is ready,
你的三明治做好時
I'll bring it to your-- to your room.
我給你拿到你的...你的屋里
Mom, can't it wait?
媽媽,能等一等嗎
I haven't seen Dad in, like, forever.
我感覺已經好久好久沒有見過爸爸了
Walter--
沃爾特
So are you gonna be at work tomorrow?
那你明天要去上班嗎
Yeah, that's the plan.
是的,我打算去上班
Hello, ma'am.
你好,女士
We were called about a disturbance?
我們來處理一起騷擾事件
It's more of a trespassing situation, really, but--
其實更準確說是擅自進入,但是...
Yeah, that was me.
是的,是我報的警
You called the cops on dad?
你居然報警抓爸爸
I, uh-I came home from work,
我...我下班回家
and he was back.
看見他回來了
He just moved back into the house.
他就這樣搬回來住了
And I asked him to leave, but he won't listen.
然后我叫他離開,但他不聽
I just--
我只是
I-I want him out.
我...我想讓他離開
I want him out of the house.
我想讓他離開這個家
Okay, Mrs. White. There's a couple of questions
好的,懷特女士,有幾個問題
I need to ask you right off the bat.
需要你立刻回答
It's very important that you answer them honestly.
你必須如實回答,這很重要
Did he strike you?
他打你了嗎
No.
沒有
Has he ever hit you?
他曾經打過你嗎
No. This is not about violence.
沒有,這和家庭暴力無關
This is about trespassing,
只是擅自進入
about him being here against my will.
是他違背我個人意愿的擅自闖入
Okay. Trespassing.
好的,擅自闖入
You're divorced, then?
你們離婚了嗎
No, working on it.
沒有,正著手進行
Right now we're separated.
現在我們處于分居中
Legally separated?
法定分居嗎
Well, there's not a court order, if that's what you mean,
如果你是指法院指令的分居,不是的
but we've been living apart for almost two weeks, give or take--
但我們已經分居了兩周左右的時間
I changed the locks.
我換了鎖
Isn't that breaking and entering?
難道這不算破門而入嗎
Whose name is on the title to the house?
這棟房子歸誰名下
Both of us. It's jointly owned.
我們兩個人的,是共同所有
We can't arrest a man for breaking into his own house,
我們不能因他闖入自己的房子而逮捕他
not without a court order
除非有法院指令
requiring he stays away from the premises,
要求他遠離上述房屋的情況
unless he's threatened you or the kids in any way.
又或者他曾以任何方式威脅你或孩子
No, not--
不,沒有
not physically, but having him in the house is just--
沒有身體上的威脅,但讓他留在這棟房子里
It's not a good thing.
不是件好事
Excuse me. Don't cry. Daddy's here.
不好意思, 別哭了,爸爸在這兒呢
I got her, honey.
我來哄她,親愛的
Oh, come here.
爸爸抱
There we go.
這樣好了吧
You hungry?
你餓了嗎
You hungry?
你餓了嗎
Here we go.
來吧
Oh, that was it.
真乖
I'm sorry, Officer. Where were we?
我很抱歉,長官,我們說到哪兒了
Disagreements.
意見分歧
Yeah, so we've had our share of that.
是的,我們在很多事情上有爭議
Um, I-I haven't...
我...我沒有
I haven't been the most attentive husband lately.
近來,我不是一個體貼的丈夫
Mrs. White, would this be easier
懷特女士,如果我們到外面談的話
if we stepped outside for a minute?
對你來說會不會好受些
No.
不用了
No.
不用了
I'm fine right here.
我在這兒很好
I'm gonna level with you, ma'am.
我跟你說實話,女士
If you want your husband out of the house,
如果你想讓你的丈夫離開這棟房子
you're gonna have to help me out.
你必須得和我合作
Is it possible maybe he's broken any laws that you know of?
你是否知道,他有沒有觸犯過某條法律
Anything at all.
任何違法的事
Anything that we can work with here, just tell me.
任何我們可以用到的,直說無妨
Even if you've just got a suspicion of wrongdoing,
即使你認為他有犯法的嫌疑也行
I can work with that.
會有用的
I'll get him out of the house for you.
我能以此將他趕出去
What's your take on all this?
你對這事有什么看法嗎
It-It's my mom's fault.
是...是我媽媽的錯
I--she won't even say what my dad did
我,她都沒說過我爸爸做錯了什么
and it's because he didn't do anything.
事實是他什么都沒做錯
I don't know why she's being this way.
我不懂她為什么要這樣
My-My dad--
我的...我的爸爸
...he is a great guy.
他是個好人
Mrs. White?
懷特女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我很抱歉,女士
There's no legal basis for us to remove your husband from the house.
沒有法律依據便不能將你的丈夫趕出去
Next time you feel like things are getting out of control,
下次你覺得事情要失控時
you should call this number.
就打這個電話
It's the family hotline.
這是家庭專線
I'd really look into some counseling.
我很愿意為你提供咨詢
Best of luck to you folks.
祝你們好運
Listen, thank you, officers. We're sorry.
多謝,長官,抱歉讓你們跑一趟
Why do you got to...
你為什么要...
Why do you got to do this to Dad?
你為什么要這么對爸爸
Jr.Wait. Come on.
小沃爾特,等等
Don't blame your mother for this.
不要怪你媽媽
Sorry.
對不起
Welcome home.
歡迎回家
He lives!
他還活著
Happy housewarming, kid.
恭喜喬遷,小子
Don't look so glad to see me. Thanks.
看見我別這么開心, 謝謝
Interesting decor.
裝修不錯
It's, uh, subtle.
說來有趣
The whole minimalist thing never really blew my hair back,
我對簡約藝術一直不感冒
So, how are you doing?
過得怎么樣
You staying clean?
沒吸毒吧
Good.
很好
I was kind of worried that you were back to old habits,
一直沒有你的消息,我擔心你
since I didn't hear from you, you know?
舊癮復發來著
Realize how stupid it is
你有沒有意識到
to ignore your counsel's phone calls?
不接自己律師的電話很愚蠢呢
What if I was trying to warn you
若我來電話警告你毒品緝私局
that the DEA was going to kick down your door?
要上門來抓你呢
I mean, what then, huh?
我是說,那可怎么辦哪
Why don't you spare me the sermon
別拐彎抹角了
and get to why you're here?
直說你來干嘛吧
Fair enough.
好吧
Remember the other day
記不記得那天
when I brought up the idea
我跟你提過
of you getting back in touch with your, uh, partner?
讓你和老搭檔聯絡聯絡
Well, I kind of wanted to refloat that boat.
我想重新解釋一下
I'm not suggesting that you yourself get back to cooking,
我沒有讓你繼續制毒的意思
I mean, you being in rehab and all.
我明白你金盆洗手了
I only want you to convince the master chef to do his thing,
我只是想讓你,勸勸首席毒師重操舊業
So what do you say?
你意下如何
Sure, man. Whatever.
知道了,伙計,隨你
Okay. Whatever what?
別呀,什么隨我
I mean, you going to call him?
你會不會給他打電話
I said I'll handle it.
我說了,交給我了
Now bounce, will you?
走吧,成不
Please?
請吧
Final thought.
最后一句
Look at this place.
看看這房子
You're house poor.
空無一物的
You got no bankroll.
你又沒有經濟來源
If you get the maestro cooking again,
你要是能讓大毒師重新制毒
I'll make it worth your while.
我必有重謝
Call him.
打電話給他
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂,如果你想向我推銷東西
I've got four little words for you...
我給你四個字
Do not call list.
謝絕推銷
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢,在嘀聲后留言
Schrader.
施拉德
Yes, Sir? Yeah, what's up?
是我,長官,什么事
Yeah?
是嗎
That's great news, Sir. Thank you.
真是好消息,謝謝長官
Ah, yeah, yeah. Absolutely.
好的,好的,當然
You can bet on that.
那是一定的
Hey, listen, thanks again, Sir.
再次謝謝你,長官
I really appreciate you stepping to the plate.
非常感謝你幫我這個大忙
Thank you.
謝謝
You going to keep me in suspense or what?
你就打算讓我蒙在鼓里嗎
What's the good news?
什么好消息
Merkert called in a couple of favors.
默克特來電話告訴我好消息
El Paso wants me back. Aaah!
埃爾帕索讓我回去
Hey, man, congrats, man. That's fantastic.
恭喜了老兄,太棒了
Thank you.
謝謝
Hello.
你好
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂,如果你想向我推銷東西
I've got four little words for you...
我給你四個字
Do not call list.
謝絕推銷
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢,在嘀聲后留言
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂,如果你想向我推銷東西
I've got four little words for you...
我給你四個字
Do not call list.
謝絕推銷
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢,在嘀聲后留言
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂,如果你想向我推銷東西
I've got four little words for you...
我給你四個字
Oh, swtheart.
親愛的
Oh, sweetie, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
寶貝對不起,對不起
It's okay. It's okay, my girl.
沒事,沒事了,寶貝
Oh, yes. It's okay.
好了,沒事了
It's okay. Mama's got you.
沒事了,媽媽就在這
Oh, Mama's got you, yeah.
媽媽就在這
Yes. Oh.
睡吧睡吧
Skyler, want some help?
斯凱勒,要我幫忙嗎
Skyler, can I use the bathroom?
斯凱勒,我能用下洗手間嗎
God.
我的老天
What do you mean? Against your will?
你說的什么意思,跟你作對嗎
Yes. Very much against my will.
是的,還相當頑固
He just...He...he showed right back up,
他突然就回來了
and he...he doesn't want a divorce.
而且他也不同意離婚
Won't even consider it.
毫不猶豫的反對了
I...I called the police on him.
我甚至打電話讓警察帶他走
I...I was...I was so close...
我甚至差點就
So close to what?
差點怎么了
Nothing. Never mind.
沒什么,算了
Skyler, I can't advise you properly
斯凱勒,如果你不告訴我真相
if you don't give me all the facts.
我無法幫到你
Understand I am bound by the attorney-client privilege
根據律師與當事人的保密協議
to keep everything you tell me a secret.
我必須為你守口如瓶
I can't tell a soul unless you authorize me to.
未經你同意,我不會泄露只字片語
Even if it's something illegal?
就算是非法的,你也可以保密嗎
Especially if it's illegal.
非法的事,尤其保密
I'm your lawyer, not the police.
我是你的律師,不是警察
My job is to protect you.
我的工作就是保護你
My husband makes meth.
我丈夫私造甲基苯丙胺
Methamphetamine.
就是冰毒
Your husband's a drug dealer.
你丈夫是毒販
A manufacturer.
他只是生產毒品
Technically, they, uh,
在行話里
they-- they call them cooks.
叫做毒師
I looked it up on the Internet.
我是在網上找的
This is my advice, and you should take it.
我給你個忠告,并希望你能聽取
Sue your husband for divorce immediately.
馬上向法院申請離婚
Let me go to the police
然后我就到警局
and tell them what you've just told me.
舉報你剛才告訴我的事
I'll go in ex parte
我這邊呢
and get a restraining order from the court today.
最快今天就能拿到法院的限制令
If he comes anywhere near you and your children,
只要他企圖接近你或你的孩子
he goes straight to jail, no questions asked.
無需多言,立刻被抓進監獄
This is a no-brainer.
毋庸置疑
It's the best thing for you and your family.
這樣做對你和你的家庭最有利
I can't.
不行
I can't do it.
我做不到
I don't want my son to find out
我不想讓我兒子發現
that his father is a criminal.
他的父親是個罪犯
I just...
我只是
I can't do that to him.
我不能這樣對他
In the end, it may not be up to you.
到最后可能就由不得你了
Drug dealers have a way of getting caught.
毒販終究逃不過法律制裁的
Walt has lung cancer.
沃爾特患有肺癌
His treatment bought him some time,
治療雖然控制住了他的病情
but the doctors, they all say
但醫生們都說
that sooner or later--
遲早他都會...
But I can't see why
連我自己都不清楚
I should lay all this on my family
為什么家里發生了這些事
when...things may...
但我卻
resolve themselves on their own
讓其放任自流
without anyone else knowing.
而又不驚動其他人
Man, did I lose a bet or something?
伙計,我跟你打賭輸了錢嗎
What are we doing in this shore?
干嘛要帶我來這種地方
Just relax, will you?
沒事的,放輕松
Relax? This is the kind of place you get knifed.
放輕松,在這種鬼地方稍有不慎就被捅死
We should have went to Chili's, man.
來這還不如去"小辣椒"
All right, already. Jesus.
伙計,既來之則安之
Outback Steakhouse.
牛排餐廳也不錯
It's not too late.
現在去也不晚啊
They got that Blooming Onion.
他們那有開胃洋蔥條
What's wrong with spicing things up a little bit, huh?
偶爾吃點辣的有什么關系呢
This spice looks like it's been through a couple of guys already.
這辣椒像被人吃過一樣惡心
So when are you headed back down to El Paso?
你準備什么時候回埃爾帕索
Uh, you know,
你知道
between the packing and errands and, uh,
打包收拾再交接班
getting my ducks in a row, maybe, um, a week or two.
再把事情安排好,估計還得一兩周吧
A week or two? Come on, man.
還要一兩周,拜托,伙計
I'd be dying to get back in the action.
要是我早麻利地回去了
Yeah, well, it's not like there's nothing going on up here.
是啊,但這邊也還有工作要做完啊
What are you talking about?
你說什么呢
There ain't jack going on up here.
這里能有什么事
It's quiet as hell.
風平浪靜
I'm going to hit the head.
我去洗把臉
Those two over there.
那邊的兩個家伙
I think they're holding.
我覺得他們身上有貨
Man, in this place, the bartender's probably holding.
伙計,這種鬼地方,酒保身上都可能有貨
All right.
好吧
Whoa. What are you doing?
你干什么
Calling APD. What do you think?
打給本地警方,還能干什么
Since when can't we handle a couple of dirtballs?
難道我倆還搞不定兩個小嘍啰
Come on, man. Courtesy call.
拜托伙計,好歹做做樣子
What if Vice is running some kind if undercover op?
萬一是上頭派的臥底呢
Screw it.
見鬼
It's your turn to pay.
該你請客了
Where are you going?
你干什么去
I have to take a leak.
我去上廁所
Jesus, get yourself some Flomax.
天,你該吃點坦洛新了(前列腺藥物)
Stand up.
站起來
Do you got a problem with us, bitch?
你是看我們哪里不爽,賤人
Your move.
你一動我就不爽
DEA! Don't move.
毒品緝私局,都不許動
Go and tell my partner to get his ass in here.
去把我搭檔給我叫進來
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂,如果你想向我推銷東西
I've got four little words for you...
我給你四個字
Do not call list.
謝絕推銷
However, if you're cool, leave it at the beep.
如果不是呢,在嘀聲后留言
Hey, if you're trying to sell me something,
喂,如果你想向我推銷東西
I've got four little words for you...
我給你四個字
Do not call list.
謝絕推銷
The number you have reached 1494985
您所呼叫的區號為505
in area code 505 is no longer in service.
號碼為1494985的用戶已停機
Skyler.
斯凱勒
Can we talk?
我們能談談嗎
ASAC wants to see you.
轄區負責人想要見你
And?
還有呢
We're hanging back. Saw a deal go down.
我們本來持觀望態度,毒品交易發生后
I went outside to call it in.
我去外面請求支援
You stayed to keep an eye on the suspects.
你在這里盯著疑犯
That's when they attacked you.
就是那時他們襲擊了你
What I didn't tell them
我沒有告訴他們
is that you left your gun under the seat
你在回里面去之前
before you went back inside.
把槍放在了座位下面
I've done a terrible thing,
我做了件可怕的事情
but I did it for a good reason.
可我是出于好意
I did it for us.
為了這個家
That... is college tuition for Walter Junior
這是,小沃爾特的大學學費
and Holly, 18 years down the road.
霍莉十八年的撫養費
Then it's health insurance for you and the kids,
還有你和孩子的醫療保險費
for Junior's physical therapy,
小沃爾特的物理治療的費用
and his SAT tutor.
還有他的"學術水平測試"的家教費
It's money for groceries and gas,
買生活用品和汽油的錢
for birthdays and graduation parties.
辦生日派對和畢業派對的錢
Skyler, that money
斯凱勒,這些錢
is for this roof over your head,
也是為了讓你有瓦遮頭
the mortgage that you are not going to be able
我死了后,單憑你做兼職會計
to afford on a part-time bookkeeper's salary when I'm gone.
是無法還房屋貸款的
Walt, I-Please.
沃爾特,我, 你收下吧
Please.
請你收下吧
This money... I didn't steal it.
這筆錢,不是我偷來的
It doesn't belong to anyone else.
不屬于其他任何人
I earned it.
我賺來的
The things I've... done to earn it...
我為了賺這些錢所做的事情
the... the... things I've had to do,
我不得不做的事情
I've got to live with them.
我不得不接受并適應的事情
Skyler.
斯凱勒
All that I've done,
我所做的一切
all the sacrifices that I have... made for this family,
我為這個家庭所做的所有的犧牲
all of that will be for nothing
如果你不肯接受我賺的這些錢
if you don't accept what I've earned.
我所有的犧牲都白費了
Please.
請你接受吧
I'll be here when you get home from work.
我會在這里等你下班
You can give me your answer then.
你可以那時再告訴我答案
Hey, Sky.
斯凱
Uh, some coffee?
要來杯咖啡嗎
Yeah.
好的
That report's looking real good.
報告看上去挺不錯的
That-I like how it looks. Good.
報告不錯, 那就好
Are your kids home?
你的孩子都在家嗎
Hello, Mrs. White.
你好,懷特夫人
Oh. Hi, Louis.
你好,路易斯
Hey, uh, thanks for having me over for dinner.
非常感謝你們讓我在這里吃晚飯
Um, sure.
不客氣
Hey, Skyler.
斯凱勒
I'm, uh, cooking dinner.
我正在做晚飯
Pot roast.
燉肉
Uh, could you--
你能不能
So how was your day?
你今天過得怎么樣
Good.
挺好的
Good. Excellent.
挺好,非常好
I hope you don't mind.
希望你不介意
I invited Louis to stay for dinner tonight,
我邀請了路易斯今晚一起吃晚飯
you know, as a thank you for driving Walter Junior to school for us.
作為替我們送小沃爾特去學校的答謝
We've been kind of absent,
我們都沒在
but I tell you,
不過我可以告訴你
Louis really pitched in.
路易斯可幫了大忙
Look, I just want to say that I--
我只是想說我
I feel good about our talk this morning,
我對早上我們之間的談話感覺挺不錯
and I'm-I'm very eager to hear
而且我也很想知道
what you're thinking about-- about what we talked about.
關于我們談論的話題你到底是怎么想的
But, you know,
當然
whenever you're ready, of course.
你想要什么時候說都行
Honesty is good. Don't you think?
誠實挺好的,你不覺得嗎
There.
好了
I fucked Ted.
我和泰德上床了
Boys, dinner.
孩子們,吃晚飯了
Thank you. Louis?
謝謝, 路易斯
Uh, yes, please. All right.
是的,請給我點, 好的
Thank you.
謝謝
I want you boys both to eat your salad, okay?
你們倆都要把沙拉吃完,好嗎
Okay.
好的
I know.
我知道
Nobody likes salad,
沒人喜歡沙拉
but it's good for you.
不過對你們的身體有好處
Thanks, darling. Thank you.
謝謝,親愛的, 謝謝你