It's open. Come in. I'm unarmed.
門開著,進來吧。我沒武器
So you were expecting us.
看來你在等我們
I had faith you'd find me.
我相信你們一定會找到我
And why is that, Mr. Wells?
為什么,韋爾斯先生
Because I let you.
因為我讓你們找到我
That last one was... let's just say it's a good thing it was the last one.
最后那次作案...我很慶幸那是最后一次
I don't have the fight in me anymore.
我已經沒有殺人的激情了
Are you confessing to the murder of Joel Summers?
你在承認你謀殺了喬爾·薩莫斯嗎
And Fletcher Marshall. And 15 others.
還有弗萊徹·馬歇爾。以及另外十五人
I assume you've counted 'em up by now.
我猜你們已經統計好了
So you killed Joel Summers just so you'd be caught.
你殺喬爾·薩莫斯就是為了被抓
Not just. I killed Joel Summers because he was never meant to be.
不僅如此。我殺喬爾·薩莫斯是因為他根本不該存活于世
What reason did you have to kill the others?
殺死其他人的理由是什么呢
I had every reason to kill the others.
我殺人都是有理由的
They just had no reason to die.
不過他們并沒有死的理由
They never saw me coming unless I wanted them to see me coming.
除非我想,不然他們誰也無法覺察到我的到來
I could wave at a lady and smile,
我可以在殺掉一個人后
chew the fat with her in church, knowing I killed her husband.
還對他的夫人招手微笑,在教堂里與她閑聊
There is something beautiful about that ball of silence at a funeral,
當你出席葬禮,感受人們的集體沉默時
all those people around you, knowing that you made it happen.
意識到你就是此場景的創造者,那是一件多么美妙的事
Now there's something beautiful about knowing that you'll spend the rest of your life in prison.
你的余生都將在監獄里度過,這也會是件美妙的事吧
Do I look wealthy to you?
你覺得我很有錢嗎
Prison is gonna be a luxury next to the kind of retirement home I can afford.
在監獄生活對我來說就是享受,就跟我能負擔得起的養老院條件差不多
And I certainly won't be forgotten there.
而且在監獄里,我肯定不會被遺忘。