I'll be just a moment, Abigail.
我這就來,阿比蓋爾
You believe her?
你相信她
I think Abigail Hobbs is damaged.
我覺得阿比蓋爾·霍布斯精神嚴重受創
There is something she's using every ounce of that strength to keep buried,
她確實在極力掩飾些什么
but it's not the murder of Nicholas Boyle, Jack!
但跟尼古拉斯·博伊爾謀殺案無關,杰克
What makes you so sure?
你憑什么這么肯定?
Because any reservations I have about Abigail don't extend to Hannibal!
因為就算我對阿比蓋爾有任何疑意,漢尼拔并未懷疑她
He has no reason to lie about any of this!
他完全沒理由在這件事上說謊
It can be a comfort to see the broken,
親眼見到一個怪物破損又浮腫的尸體
bloated corpse of a monster and know it can never come back.
知道它再不會回來也算是種安慰
Nick Boyle wasn't a monster. Were you?
尼克·博伊爾不是什么怪物。那你呢
I sometimes feel like one.
我偶爾會覺得自己是
Is that why you uncovered his body?
所以你才挖出了他的尸體嗎
Would this be a chapter in your book, Abigail?
你的書里會提到這件事嗎,阿比蓋爾
No. Neither would killing Nick or you helping me hide the body.
不會。我殺了尼克和你幫我藏尸體的事都不會提
There's always an addendum.
紙包不住火
The FBI already asked their questions. I answered them. I passed.
聯調局已經訊問過我了。我也回答了,瞞過去了
With Jack Crawford's attention.
但杰克·克勞福德盯上你了
You're right. I opened the door.
你說得對,我打開了那扇門
I can't control what comes through it, but this time I could control when.
我無法控制會放什么進來,但是這次,時機由我掌控
I'm not afraid of them finding Nicholas Boyle anymore. He's been found.
我再也不用擔心他們找到尼古拉斯·博伊爾了。他已經被找到了。
You betrayed my trust. You jeopardized my life as well as your own.
你背叛了我的信任。你的做法危及到我的生活,以及你的
I deserve more than that. I need to trust you, Abigail. What if I can't?
你不能如此待我。我需要信任你,阿比蓋爾。如果不行呢?