Miss Hobbs, I want you to look at this man.
霍布斯小姐,我想讓你看看這個人
Is this the same person that attacked you, Dr. Bloom, and Dr. Lecter at your home?
他是那個在你家襲擊你,布魯姆博士和萊克特醫生的人嗎
That's him. Good.
就是他。很好
I just have a few other questions I'd like you to answer.
我還有幾個問題想問你
Have you seen this man since the night he attacked you?
在他襲擊你那晚之后你見過他嗎
Could you cover him up?
能把他蓋起來嗎
I just need you to answer the question first. Please.
我需要你先回答我的問題。好嗎
No. I haven't seen him since h-he attacked me.
沒有。在他襲擊我之后,我就沒見過他了
This man, Nicholas Boyle, was gutted with a hunting knife.
這個人,尼古拉斯·博伊爾,被一把獵刀開膛破肚了
You knew how to do that. Your father taught you.
你知道怎么做。你爸爸教過你
Jack, I won't be party to this. Then you can leave.
杰克,我不想參與這樣的事。看不慣你可以離開
You're here by invitation, by courtesy, Dr. Bloom. Please don't interrupt me again.
我邀你來完全是出于禮貌,布魯姆醫生。請別再打斷我
You think I did this?
你覺得是我殺了他
Where do you go when you escape from the hospital, Abigail?
你從醫院逃出去后都去了哪里,阿比蓋爾