You already have a positive ID. Not from Abigail Hobbs.
可你已經確認他的身份了。阿比蓋爾·霍布斯還沒確認
You can't put her in a room with Nick Boyle's body.
你不能讓她和尼克·博伊爾尸體待在一塊
She already has nightmares about him, Jack. I'm curious about why.
她已經經常做過關于他的噩夢了,杰克。我很好奇噩夢的原因
You can't think that she has something to do with this?
你不會認為她跟這事有什么關系吧
I think Abigail hobbs is the common denominator between her father, Marissa Schuur, and Nicholas Boyle.
我認為阿比蓋爾·霍布斯和她父親、瑪麗莎·舒爾,以及尼古拉斯·博伊爾的死有關系
They all go back to Abigail. My instincts tell me that Abigail has answers that we have not heard.
一切都指向阿比蓋爾。我的直覺告訴我阿比蓋爾了解我們不知道的內情
What are the questions, Jack?
她有什么可疑之處,杰克
Let's start with where she goes when she climbs the walls of the psychiatric facility.
我們先從她翻墻逃出精神病院,之后去哪兒了這個問題入手
Maybe she's meeting Nicholas Boyle. None of us know what was really going on between them.
沒準她去見了尼古拉斯·博伊爾。我們沒人知道他們之間到底發生了什么
I want to go on record as saying that this is a very bad idea. Hannibal?
我想聲明,這個主意很槽糕,你說呢,漢尼拔
Jack has the look of a man with no interest in any opinion but his own.
杰克是用客觀角度來看問題,他的觀點不受任何人左右
I want you to observe on this, Alana.
我希望你能在旁觀察,阿拉娜
If you're putting Abigail in a room with the body, I want to be there.
如果你要讓阿比蓋爾去和尸體待在一塊,那我也要去
I'm sorry, Will.
抱歉,威爾
I am not very confident with your ability to be objective about Abigail Hobbs right now. Alana.
我不確定你現在是不是能客觀地看待阿比蓋爾·霍布斯。阿拉娜
He could do Abigail irreparable damage exposing her to this.
他讓阿比蓋爾面對這件事,會給她帶來無法挽回的傷害
Perhaps she's stronger than we think.
也許她比我們想的更堅強