My name is Walter Hartwell White.
我叫沃爾特·哈特維爾·懷特
I live at 308 Negra Arroyo lane
住在新墨西哥州阿爾布開克
Albuquerque New Mexico 87104.
內格拉阿羅約巷308號,郵編87104
To all law enforcement entitles
我要告訴所有的執法者
this is not an admission of guilt.
這不是一段認罪聲明
I am speaking to my family now.
而是我跟家人之間的對話
Skyler... You are the love of my life.
斯凱勒...你是我今生的至愛
I hope you know that.
我希望你能了解這點
Walter Junior...You're my big man.
小沃爾特...在我心中你是個男子漢了
There are... There are going to be some...
在接下來的幾天里你們會
Things... things... That you'll come to
你們會知道關于我的
Learn about me in the next few days.
關于我的一些事情
I just want you to know
我只想你們清楚一點
That no... no matter how it may look
無論發生什么事
I only had you in my heart. Good-bye. Happy birthday.
我心里牽掛的只有你們,永別了,生日快樂
Look at that.
瞧瞧這個
That is veggie bacon.
這是素培根
Believe it or not. zero cholesterol.
甭管你信不信,零膽固醇的
You won't even taste the difference.
吃起來也是一個味兒
What time do you think you'll be home? Same time.
你覺得自己大概幾點能到家老時間
I don't want him dicking you around tonight.
我不希望他又纏你一整晚
You get paid till 5
你的工資只給到5點
You work till 5 no later.
你工作到5點,這就行了
Hey, happy birthday. Well, thank you.
生日快樂啊,謝謝
You're late... again.
你又起晚了
There was no hot water... again.
又沒熱水了
I have an easy fix for that.
我有個簡單應對的辦法
You wake up early
你早點起床
And then you get to be the first person in the shower.
然后就可以第一個洗澡了
I have an idea.
我也有個辦法
How about buy a new hot water heater?
為啥不買個新熱水器呢
How's that idea?
這主意如何
For the millionth and billionth time.
都提了成千上萬次了
Did you take your echinacea? Yeah.
止咳藥喝過沒,喝了
I think it's getting better.
我覺得好多了
What the hell is this?
這是什么鬼玩意兒啊
It's veggie bacon. We're watching our cholesterol, I guess.
素培根,我覺得我們該注意下膽固醇了
Not me. I want real bacon.
別給我,我要真培根
Not this fake crap. Too bad. Eat it.
不要這假冒的破爛。真是糟糕。吃了
This smells like band-aids. Eat it.
這聞上去就像創口貼。給我吃了
So how's it feel to be old?
成為老人家感覺怎么樣
How does it feel to be a smart ass? Good.
當個小破孩感覺怎么樣。對得好
Eat your veggie bacon.
趕緊吃吧
You're all set? Yeah, I'm fine.
準備好了嗎,好了,我能行
All right, see you at home. Okay, see you.
那好,回家見,再見
Chemistry. It is the study of what?
化學,是研究什么的
Anyone? Ben. Chemicals? Chemicals. No.
誰知道?本恩。化學品?化學品。不對
Chemistry is... Well technically, Chemistry is the study of matter.
化學,從學術層面說,化學是一門研究物質的學科
But I prefer to see it as the study of change.
但是我更傾向于它是一門研究變化的學科
Now just... just think about this.
現在,我們這樣來設想一下
Electrons. They...Change their energy levels.
電子。它們。改變自身的能級
Molecules. Molecules change their bonds.
分子呢。分子改變自身的化學鍵
Elements. They combine and change into compounds.
這些元素。進行組合從而形成化合物
Well that's... that's all of life.
這就是所有生命的組成形式
Right? I mean it's just... it's the constant.
對不對,我是說,這是個恒定的
It's the cycle. It's solution
循環的過程
Dissolution just over and over and over.
從生長到衰敗,再到分解并溶化
It is growth then decay then transformation.
如此循環,周而復始
It is fascinating really.
這是如此的迷人,真的
Chad... Is there something wrong with your table? Okay. Ionic bonds...
查德,你課桌壞了嗎?好了,離子鍵
Are you done? Ionic bonds. Chapter 6.
坐好了嗎?離子鍵。第六章節
One, two, three makes 10, and 10 makes 20.
一二三,這是是十塊,再加十塊一共二十
Here's your receipt
這是您的收據
And hand this claiming disc to your car wash professional.
然后拿著這張小票去找洗車員吧
Thank you. Come again.
多謝,歡迎再次光臨
He's not coming.
他不來了
He said he quits.
他說他不干了
I'm gonna run the register.
現在由我來管收款機
Bogdan, no. We talked about this.
博格丹,別這樣,我們說好的
I'm shorthanded, Walter.
我人手不足,沃爾特
What am I to do? Walter?
我能怎么辦?沃爾特
What am I to do? Hey, Mr. White.
我能怎么辦?懷特老師
Make those tires shine, huh?
車輪擦亮點哦
You will not believe who's cleaning Chad's car. Mr. White. From chemistry.
你們肯定猜不到誰在給查德擦車。是懷特老師。化學課老師
Surprise. Happy birthday, Dad.
驚喜。生日快樂,老爸
You're so very late.
你回來得太晚了
Really I'm serious, Skyler.
我說真的,斯凱勒
I mean you're flat as a washboard.
你的小腹平得就跟洗衣板似的
You look awesome.
看上去太棒了
She's not showing at all, is she?
她一點都看不出來,是吧
She's showing a little.
還是有那么一點的
Carmen this is my sister Marie.
卡門,這是我妹妹瑪麗
Pleased to meet you. Hi.
很高興見到你,你好
Glock 22. It's my daily carry, okay?
格洛克-22。我的日常配槍
I mean unless you're talking what plus b-plus loads
除非是B+式自動裝填
you can forget the 9-mil all right?
9毫米口徑的都是扔貨
I seen one of those bounce off a windshield one time.
我見過9毫米子彈從擋風玻璃上彈開
Yeah the way you shoot.
那槍是你射的吧
If you're gonna bring a gun, babe.
如果你要帶把槍
You gotta bring enough gun. 40 caliber.
就要帶把夠用的。點40口徑的
This is awesome right here. Nice, isn't it?
這個太棒了,很不錯是吧
Dad come check this out.
爸,你過來看看
Yeah I see it. Come on take it.
我看到了,過來拿著看
Check it out Walt.
沃爾特,來看看
No no it's just heavy.
不,不,只是有點重
That's why they hire men.
所以警察才要男的當
It's not gonna bite you, all right?
槍不咬人,知道嗎
Looks like Keith Richards with a glass of warm milk.
你看起來像拿著一杯熱牛奶的基思·理查茲(滾石樂隊)
Hey Walt. Everybody listen up listen up listen up!
沃爾特。大家都聽好了,聽好了
I'm gonna give a toast.
我要祝酒
A little toast to my brother-in-law. Come here.
為我的姐夫祝酒,來吧
Walt. You got a brain the size of Wisconsin.
沃爾特,你的大腦和威斯康星州一樣大
But we're not gonna hold that against you.
不過我們并不是要說你壞話
Because your heart's in the right place man.
因為你心地善良
Your heart's in the right place.
心地善良
We love you man. We love you.
我們愛你
Everybody! To Walt! Na zdorovje! Na zdorovje!
大家舉杯,敬沃爾特。干杯!干杯
Oh shit. Turn on channel 3.
該死,打開第三頻道
At which point we apprehended three individuals
到目前為止我們逮捕了3個人
And placed them into custody.
并已將他們拘留
I'm proud to say the outstanding professionalism of
我很自豪地說在打擊
My fellow agents at the Albuquerque district office
大量的冰毒販賣案件中
Resulted in a substantial amount
阿爾布開克分局的同仁們
Of methamphetamine being taken off the streets.
表現了杰出的敬業精神
Were any shots fired?
有發生交火嗎
No ma'am. Our agents took the suspects by surprise.
沒有,我們的探員給嫌疑犯來了個出其不意
Damn the TV does add ten pounds. Ten pounds?
電視還真他媽加油添醋。加油添醋
Sit and spin. Both of you.
你們兩個,給我閉嘴坐下
Hank. What? Sorry. You didn't see that. So charming.
漢克,什么事?不好意思,當作沒看見這個。太誘人了
This is clearly an ongoing operation one
顯然這是一個正在運行的組織
Which was well organized...
而且安排得當
Hank, how much money is that?
漢克,一共多少錢
It's about 700 grand. That's a pretty good haul huh?
大概有70萬,很多吧
As I say it's a good day for the citizens of Albuquerque
正如我說的,今天是阿爾布開克市民的好日子
When we can put this big a dent in the local drug trade.
因為我們給予當地毒品交易沉重打擊
But that's unusual, isn't it? That kind of cash?
不過有點不正常,那種現金
Well it's not the most we ever took.
和我們之前破的大部分案子不同
It's easy money...Until we catch you.
這錢來得很快,被我們抓到就完了
Walt just say the word and I'll take you on a ride-along.
沃爾特只要你開口,我就帶你去跟蹤
You can watch us knock down a meth lab.
你可以親眼目睹我們如何搗毀冰毒實驗室
Get a little excitement in your life. Yeah, someday.
給你的生活增加點激情。是啊,有一天
Which one's this?
又是什么呀
Um, that faux-lalique vase
就是我在超級交換網上買的
I picked up at the Super-Swap.
人造水晶花瓶
How's it doing? Well, I met my reserve
怎么樣?我已經預定了
and there's still two minutes.
還有兩分鐘開拍
What's up? You tell me, birthday boy.
什么事?你說呢,小壽星
Oh, hey, so, what's up for Saturday? Mm. Car wash.
那你,周六有什么安排?洗車
Bogdan says he needs me.
博格丹說需要我
Till what time? Noon, 1 -ish?
幾點結束,中午,一點鐘
Probably 2, more like it.
大概兩點吧,差不多
And then what after that?
那之后呢
Um, actually, I was thinking of driving up to Los Alamos.
其實呢,我打算開車去洛斯阿拉莫斯
They've got this... The visitor center has an exhibit on
那有一個... 游客中心舉辦展覽
that's really supposed to be...
應該會很...
You're not gonna paint? No, I'll paint.
你不粉刷嗎?刷,我會刷的
It's just that this... You know, this exhibition on the Mars-rover photographs are...
只是這個...展出的是火星探測器的照片
I mean, the detail really is just supposed to be amazing.
我是說,細節一定相當清晰
It's just that I really need you to paint at some point.
我真的需要你能把漆刷完
The sooner that back bedroom gets finished... I know.
臥室早一天準備好... 我知道
And I'd do it myself, except you said you don't want me standing on the stepladder.
我可以自己刷的,只是你說不愿意讓我上梯子
I will paint. Okay.
我會刷的,好
What is going on down there?
這是怎么回事
No, it's... Is he asleep?
沒事...他睡著了嗎
No, it's... No, it's nothing. He's just...
不是... 沒問題,他只是...
You know. Well, you gotta be careful about the baby and...
我說,你該小心點孩子,還有...
Well, don't worry about the baby.
不用擔心孩子
This is just for you.
這是專門為你的
We are just doing you tonight.
我們今天只弄你
So just close your eyes,
所以呢,你就閉上眼睛
relax, and let it... Close your eyes. Oh, okay. Okay.
放松,順其自然...閉上眼睛,哦,好,好了
There you go. That's it.
就這樣,對了
There you go. Keep it going. Keep it going. Keep it going. Keep... Yes! Fifty-six. Oh.
就這樣,繼續,繼續,繼續,繼...太好了,五十六耶
This is so embarrassing.
這真是太尷尬了
I am fine, honestly.
老實說,我沒事
It's just some bug going around.
不過是輕微傳染
First, my wife had it, then my son, and now me.
先是我妻子,我兒子,現在我又染上了
It's just... It's just like a chest cold.
只是... 有一點胸痛
Could be some low blood sugar as well.
可能還有點低血糖
I didn't have the greatest breakfast this morning. Honestly, I didn't.
我今天早飯吃得不是特別好
Hey, listen, can you do me a favor? Can you just, uh,
聽我說,能幫個忙嗎,可不可以
drop me off at a corner somewhere? Uh, no, sorry.
拐彎的時候讓我下車?抱歉,不行
It's just that I don't have the greatest insurance.
我的保險真的不爽特別好
Take a couple of deep breaths for me.
請你深呼吸幾下
Is there anybody you want us to contact for you? Ha. No. God, no.
要我們幫你聯系什么人嗎?不,天哪,不用
Lean forward for me, would you?
請你坐起來一下
Mr. White, are you a smoker? No, never.
懷特先生,你吸煙嗎?不吸,從不
Why do you ask? Mr. White. Mr. white? Yes.
為什么問這個?懷特先生。懷特先生?你說
You understood what I've just said to you? Yes.
我剛說的你都明白了嗎?明白
Lung cancer. Inoperable. I'm sorry...
肺癌,而且不能動手術。不好意思
I just need to make sure you fully understand.
我需要確保你真的明白了
Best-case scenario with chemo.
最佳治療方案是化療
I'll live maybe another couple years. It's just...
這樣我或許還能多活幾年,只是
You've got mustard on your...
你的衣領上有芥末
Right there. Mustard there. Right there.
就那兒,沾著芥末,就那兒
So my records show that I paid it
我的記錄顯示已經付過了
and I certainly don't feel that we owe any late...
而且我確定我們最近沒有欠款
Yeah, all right. Um... Well I'll check with the bank
好,好吧,我會跟銀行確認
And maybe the post office
還有郵局
If they lost it or something.
看看他們是否有弄丟
Yeah, let me look into that. Okay. Thank you.
好的,我再確認一下。好的?謝謝
Did you use the mastercard last month? 15.88 at Staples?
上個月你用萬事達卡了嗎?在斯特普爾斯公司花了15塊88
We needed printer paper.
要買些打印紙
Walt, the mastercard's the one we don't use. Okay.
沃爾特,我們不用萬事達卡的。好吧
So how was your day?
今天過怎么樣
I don't know. It was um... Fine.
不知道,我想...還不錯
Walt, come on. I'm shorthanded.
沃爾特,我缺人手
I need you to do some wipe-downs. Come on.
你幫忙去擦車,快點
What? I said I need you outside to do some wipe-downs.
什么,我叫你到外面去擦車
Are you here to work or to be staring at the skies?
你是來工作還是來發呆的
Come on let's go. Come on man.
快點走吧,快點伙計
Fuck you Bogdan. I said fuck you!
博格丹,去你媽的,我說去你媽的
And your eyebrows!
還有你那眉毛
Wipe down this!
用這個擦吧
Uh Hank. Hank, it's Walt. Hey.
漢克,漢克,是我,沃爾特
Oh listen... I didn't wake you did I? Oh good good.
聽著,沒吵醒你吧?好的
No no nothing's wrong. I just uh... I've been uh thinking about that offer... That ride-along.
不,不,沒什么事,只是,我一直在考慮那個提議,跟你們一起行動
It's the last house on the right. See it?
右側最后一幢房子,看到了嗎
Not the two-story one, the one next to it.
不是二層的,旁邊那幢
Kind of, uh, I don't know what do you call that? Um, green? Sage. "Sage?"
有點兒那個,什么顏色來著?綠色,鼠尾草色。"鼠尾草色"
Do you work at the fucking Pottery Barn? Jesus.
你他媽是陶器場出來的嗎
Sage. That's the word for it.
人家就叫鼠尾草色
My fault the only word your dumb ass knows is "green"?
你個傻缺就認得"綠" 這也怪我
"Cheese-dick." I know that one. How about that?
我還認得"賤貨" 這詞怎么樣
Anyway, it's the, um, sage one. See it?
總之,就是鼠尾草色那幢,看到了吧
So what tells you it's a meth lab?
你們怎么知道那是個制毒窩點
Star snitch says some dude
據可靠線人報告
Goes by cap'n Cook lives up to his name in there.
一個名叫"庫克船長"的家伙在里面制毒呢
Says he always adds a dash of chili powder.
還總往里面摻胡椒粉
Ah you exuberant mexicans.
這群精力旺盛的老墨
Captain Cook that's a white boy's name. Dopey as hell too.
"庫克船長"是個白人名字。"呆瓜"也是
Yeah? Tell you what.
是嗎,這么著
I got 20 bucks that says he's a beaner. All right. You're on.
我賭20塊猜他是個老墨。好的,說定了
All right come on come on. All right. School bus is clear. Got the green light. Copy that.
快點,快點。好了,校車安全經過,開始行動。收到
Watch this. Makes them shit. Go go go.
看我們怎么收拾他們。上上上
Meth labs are nasty on a good day.
制毒窩點在天氣好時尤其危險
You mix that wrong you got mustard gas. Phosphine gas. I think.
一旦混合錯誤就會產生芥子氣。應該是磷化氫,我覺得是
Yeah exactly. One whiff will kill you. That's why the respirators.
當然沒錯,吸一口就會喪命,所以要戴面罩
House is clear. One suspect in custody. Copy that.
房子搜查完畢,拘捕一名嫌犯。收到
The suspect might he be of the latino persuasion?
嫌犯會是拉美裔的嗎
Driver's license says Emilio Koyama. Asian! Pay up sucker.
駕照上的名字是埃米利奧·小山。亞裔的!給錢吧,蠢貨
First name Emilio. That's at least half a beaner.
名字是埃米利奧。說明至少有一半墨西哥血統
Tell you what, I'll let you off for a 10.
這么著吧,算你10塊好了
Cheer up gomey. You people still got J.lo.
打起精神吧,傻瓜,你們不是還有詹妮弗·洛佩茲嘛
Hank, do you think I might get to go inside?
漢克,我能進去看看嗎
See the actual lab?
看看制毒窩點
Yeah. Yeah I tell you what
可以,跟你說吧
We're gonna go peek our heads in
我們要先進去
Check it out first.
仔細檢查下
Stay here a minute.
你稍等一下
God. Oh my god. Pinkman? It's me. I'm alone.
天哪。天哪。平克曼?是我。就我一個
How'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的
You're still in our filing system.
你還在我們的資料庫里面
So your aunt owns this place right? I own it.
這地方是你阿姨的嗎?是我的
No one's looking for you.
沒人在找你
Why are you here?
你來這干什么
I was curious.
我很好奇
Honestly I never expected you to amount too much. but methamphetamine?
事實上我沒期待你有什么作為,但是甲基安非他明
I didn't picture that.
我萬萬沒有想到
There's a lot of money in it huh?
這個能賺很多錢吧
I don't know what you're talking about. No? Not a clue.
我不知道你在說什么。真的,一點不明白
Captain Cook? That's not you?
庫克船長?不是你嗎
Like I said no one is looking for you.
我說了,沒人在找你
Look I don't know what you think doing here. Mr. White
聽著,我不知道你來這兒干嘛?懷特老師
I mean if you're planning on giving me some bowl winder
如果你想拿上帝那套狗屎說辭
About getting right with jesus by turning myself in...
勸我去自首的話
Not really. High school was a long time ago.
我不會的,高中已經是很久遠的事情了
You ain't welcome back kotter,so step off.
你又不是什么靈魂工程師,趕緊滾吧
No speeches. Short speech.
少說廢話。就說幾句。
You lost your partner today. What's his name? Emilio?
你今天被抓的的那個同伙叫什么?埃米利奧
Emilio is going to prison.
埃米利奧就要去蹲大獄了
The DEA took all your money your lab. You got nothing.
毒品緝查局抄了你的窩還有錢。你一無所有了
Square 1. But you know the business.
話說回來,你懂得怎么販毒
And I know the chemistry.
而我掌握著化學技術
I'm thinking...Maybe you and I could partner up.
我在想,或許我們可以合作
You want to cook crystal meth? You?
你想制造冰毒嗎?就憑你
You and uh... and me? That's right.
你和我?沒錯
Either that... Or I turn you in.
要么答應我...要么我告發你
What the hell is this?
這是什么鬼東西
Damned if I know.
我怎么知道
I described it as mosaic folk art.
我在描述里寫的是馬賽克手工藝品
And somebody bought it?
這東西居然有人買
Yeah, some guy in Minneapolis.
是啊,明尼阿波利斯有個人
Fourteen dollars plus shipping. Yes.
14美元,不算郵費。真棒
At this rate, in 50 or 60 years you'll be rich.
照這樣下去,再過五六十年你就發了
So how goes the novel?
小說寫得怎么樣
It's not a novel, actually, which l...
不是小說,其實我...
You're not writing a novel?
你沒在寫小說
You told me you were. No. Short stories.
你跟我說你在寫小說。不,是短篇故事
I said that if eventually I have enough good ones, that maybe I'll try
我說的是,如果好故事足夠多
and publish another collection.
我或許會試著出版短篇小說集
Those really didn't sell.
小說集不好賣的
I just thought a novel would be easier to sell. Yeah, well, maybe so.
我只是覺得小說會好賣一些。對,可能吧
Ever want me to read anything, I could critique it for you. Oh. No.
如果你需要我讀,我可以提些批評意見。哦,不用
I mean, I'm just not at that stage where I... No. Open offer.
我是說,我現在還沒到...不用了。提議隨時有效
So, what's up with Walt lately?
沃爾特最近怎么樣
What do you mean? He's fine.
你指什么,他挺好
He just seems, I don't know. Quieter than usual.
他看起來有點,我也說不清,他比平時話少
Well, turning 50 is a big deal.
人到半百是件大事
I mean, I'm sure as hell not looking forward to 40.
比如說,我對40歲可一點都不期待
You're gonna be a complete basket-case.
眼看自己就要不中用了
So it's a mid-life crisis.
這么說他遇到中年危機了
No. He's just quiet.
沒有,他只是不愛說話
How's the sex? Marie, Jesus.
性生活怎么樣?瑪麗,我的老天
I guess that answers that.
看來有答案了
You just gonna sit there?
你就坐著不動
This. Look at this.
這個,看看這個
Kjeldahl-style recovery flask, 800 milliliters, very rare.
凱氏燒瓶,800毫升容量,非常少見
You got your usual paraphernalia
我還帶來了常用的試驗裝置
Griffin beakers your erlenmeyer flask.
格里芬燒杯,錐形燒瓶
But the PA resisted staff.
但還有更牛掰的東西
A round bottom boiling flask. 5,000 milliliters.
圓底燒瓶,5000毫升的
Well, I cook in one of those.
我都是用那種的
The big one. One of these?
大個兒的。這種樣子的嗎
No,this is a volumetric flask.
不行,這是個量瓶
You wouldn't cook in on of these.
你不可能用這種玩意制毒的
Yeah I do. No, you don't.
我確實是。不,你不可能的
A volumetric flask is for general mixing and titration.
量瓶只能用于普通混合或者滴定
You wouldn't apply heat to a volumetric flask.
不可以用來加熱
That's what a boiling flask is for.
燒瓶才可以加熱
Did you learn nothing from my chemistry class?
我的化學課你一點都沒學到嗎
No. You flunked me.
是的,你掛我科了
Remember? No wonder. Prick.
記得嗎,難怪呢,蠢貨
Now let me tell you something else. This ain't chemistry
告訴你吧,這可不是化學課
This is art. Cooking is art.
這是藝術。制毒是藝術
And the shit I cook is the bomb so don't be telling me.
我制的毒很贊,少對我說教
The shit you cook is shit.
你制的那是垃圾
I saw your setup. Ridiculous.
我見過你的裝備,太荒謬了
You and I will not make garbage.
我和你不是去制造垃圾
We will produce a chemically pure
我們要制出穩定的化學純產品
And stable product that performs as advertised.
就像廣告宣傳的一般
No adulterants. No baby formula. No chili powder.
不摻假,不摻奶粉,也不摻胡椒粉
No no chili p is my signature. Not anymore.
不,不,胡椒粉是我的標識,不再是了
Yeah well we'll see about that.
好,那咱們走著瞧吧
What the hell is this? Lab safety equipment.
這他媽什么玩意兒,實驗室防護用具
We're also gonna have an emergency eye wash station.
我們還會裝個緊急洗眼臺
These chemicals and their fumes are toxic.
這些化學藥品及其蒸氣都有毒
In case you didn't know that.
你不知道我現在告訴你
Well you can dress up like a faggot if you want. Not me.
只要你樂意,你穿得像個同性戀都行。我可不穿
Listen this stuff doesn't stay more than a day.
聽好,這些東西最多只能在這放一天
What? I thought we were gonna cook here.
什么,我還以為我們要在這里制毒
No we're not gonna cook here.
不,我們不在這里弄
Okay this is my house. I don't shit where I eat.
這是我家,我可不在自己的地盤上犯事
Well, then where are we gonna work? You tell me.
好,那我們到哪里干活?你說呀
This is your deal, man. You wanna smoke it up, smoke it up at your house.
這是你的買賣,冒煙也得在你家冒
No, I didn't think so.
不,我看不行
Well... What if we rented one of those self-storage places
那么,不然我們租間那種個人儲藏室
You know those little orange garages worked out of there? No.
就是那些橙色小車庫,在那里制造?不行
They're on to that. They got dogs that sniff around.
他們都盯著呢,派了警犬在附近查探
RV. That's what you want.
旅行車,正合你意
What like a Winnebago? Yeah.
像溫尼巴古車那樣的嗎?對
I know a dude who wants to sell his.
我知道有個家伙正要轉手
He just goes camping with it.
他平時開去野營
But a mobile meth lab?
一個移動冰毒制造室
That'd be the bomb. I mean
超贊,我是說
Drive way out in the boonies. Be all evasive.
咱們開到郊外去。避過所有耳目
Dude this isn't even 7 grand. My guy wants 85.
伙計,這還不到7000塊,那人要價8500
This is all the money I have in the world.
這是我全部的積蓄了
You're a drug dealer. Negotiate.
你是毒販,去還價
You are not how I remember you from class
你不是我讀書時的那個老師了
I mean like not at all.
一點都不像了
I gotta go. Wait wait. Hold on.
我得走了,等等,等一下
Tell me why you're doing this. Seriously.
告訴我你為什么要做這行。說正經的
Why do you do it? Money mainly.
你又為什么干這行?主要為錢
There you go. Nah come on!
我也是為這個,別開玩笑了
Man some straight like you giant stick up his ass
像你這么正直理智的人
All of a sudden at age what 60
突然臨老撞邪了
He's just gonna break bad?
這是要去搞破壞嗎
I'm 50. It's weird, is all okay?
我50歲,這真太離譜了
It doesn't compute. Listen...
完全看不出來,聽著
If you've gone crazy or something...
如果你這是發神經還是什么
I mean if you've... If you've gone crazy
你要是,你要是發神經
Or depressed I'm just saying...
或者抑郁,我只是說說
That's something I need to know about.
這些問題,我得了解
Okay? I mean that affects me.
好嗎,我是說這對我有影響
I am awake. What?
我覺悟了。什么
Buy the RV. We start tomorrow.
買下旅行車。我們明天開工
How's it coming in there? Fine.
試得怎么樣?還好
Do you want me or your dad? Dad.
要我還是你爸進去幫忙嗎?爸
So how are those feeling in the waist? Are they too tight?
褲腰大小怎樣,會不會太緊
'cause you don't want to get them if they're too tight.
要是太緊你就別穿了
They're pre-shrunk.
這是防縮水的料子
Are you sure you don't want to get a different kind.
不想試試別的款型嗎
Like you know the skinny jeans?
像是,修身牛仔褲
Those are really supposed to be in style now.
現在正流行呢
The skaters wear them.
玩輪滑的人常穿
Do I look like a skater? All right.
我看起來像玩輪滑的嗎?那好吧
Mom look at my big-boy pants.
媽媽,瞧瞧我的褲子
Mommy could you zip up my big-boy pants?
媽媽,幫我拉拉鏈
Don't. What? Don't. Walt.
別去,什么?別管。沃爾特
Where... I have no idea.
他去哪,我也不知道
You know what? Don't even look at them.
知道嗎,睬到別睬他們
They're obviously very stupid.
他們的行為很蠢
I think that um...I think those jeans look really good on you.
我覺得,我覺得這褲子你穿著很好看
You should get them if you like them okay?
你要喜歡就買下來,好嗎
Why don't you just hang out here for a second?
你在這兒待一會兒好嗎
I'll be right back. Fine.
我馬上回來。好
Mommy I think I pinched a loaf
媽媽,我想
In my brand-new big-boy pants.
我拉在新褲子里了
What are you doing? What's wrong chief?
你在搞什么,怎么了先生
Having a little trouble walking?
走路不太靈便嗎
Get off me. Get off me!
放開我,放開我
I'll mess you up man.
我不會讓你好過的
Well you'll have one shot. You better make it good.
你只有一次機會,你最好把握好
What are you waiting for your girlfriends?
等著你的女朋友們來幫忙嗎
You better go. Take it.
快動手啊,打啊
Take your shot. Take it!
掄起你的拳頭,打啊
Come on. Come on. Come on let's get outta here. Let's go. Psycho.
來啊,別扭扭捏捏的。走吧,我們走吧,咱們走,神經病
Yeah nothing but cows!
除了奶牛什么都沒有
Got some big cow house way out that way like 2 miles
那邊大概2英里處有些大牛棚
But I don't see nobody.
但是沒看見人
Cow house? Yeah where they live. The cows.
牛棚嗎?是啊,它們住那兒。奶牛
Whatever man. Yeah let's cook here. Cow house. God help me.
不管這些了。就在這開工吧。牛棚。上帝保佑
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
These are my good clothes.
這些是我的光鮮衣服
I can't go home smelling like a meth lab.
我可不能帶著一身毒品味回家
Yeah you can. I do. Those?
可以啊,我就是這樣的。那條
Those uh... you're keeping those on, right? Come on.
你至少會穿著那條吧?開工吧
Daylight's burning. Oh my God.
別浪費時間了。老天
Oh this is uh... this is a good look for you.
這樣,這樣很適合你
And you're maybe only the world's second biggest homo.
你大概就是世上第二強同志了
Would you shut up and help me?
閉嘴,過來幫忙
Oh yeah. Oh yeah work it. Baby work it.
就這樣。就是這樣。寶貝,就是這樣
Turn that off! This is glass grade.
把那關掉!這是晶體級冰毒
I mean you got... Jesus you got crystals in here 2 inches 3 inches long.
我說,你真的,老天你真的做出了兩三英寸長的結晶體
This is pure glass.
這可是特純級別的
You're a damn artist.
你他媽的真是藝術家
This is art, Mr. White.
這是藝術,懷特老師
Actually it's just basic Chemistry
事實上,這只是基礎化學
But thank you Jesse. I'm glad it's acceptable.
不過謝謝你,杰西,我很高興這合格了
Acceptable? You're the goddamn Iron Chef.
合格,你他媽整個一"食神"嘛
Every jibbhead from here to
全天下吸毒的人
Timbuktu is wanna taste it.
都會想嘗嘗這個的
Now I gotta... I gotta try this. No. No.
現在我先來,享受一下,不,不行
We only sell it. We don't use it. Okay since when?
我們只販毒,不吸毒。誰說的
Listen you've been watching way too much Miami Vice.
你《邁阿密風云》看多了吧
That ain't happening.
不吸是不可能的
So... What now? How do we proceed?
那,現在怎么辦?下一步怎么做
We cook more tomorrow.
明天再多做點
Meantime... I know just the guy to talk to.
同時,我知道找誰去談
Kraze how you doing my man?
小瘋,最近如何
You got a new dog. Right on man.
又弄了條狗,不賴啊,伙計
What's his name?
叫什么名字
Yeah, I had a dog like that once, except maybe like twice as big. Super-purebred.
我以前也有條這樣的狗,有它兩個大。超純種的
Now me personally I would train him
要是我的話,我會訓練它
To go straight for the, uh, nut --
怎樣找到毒品
Just shut your mouth and show me your money.
閉嘴,一手交錢一手交貨
I ain't buying ese. I'm selling.
我不是來買貨的,伙計。而是來賣貨的
Tell me that ain't the finest Scante
告訴我這是不是你見過的
You ever laid eyes on.
最優的冰毒
Go ahead try it.
去試試看
Hey Poochie. How you doing?
小乖乖。最近怎樣
Jesus Christ. See? What'd I say?
我的老天,怎么樣,我說吧
It's all right. It's all right? It's all right? Yeah. It's all right.
還好。還好,還好?是還好
So what? You back in business?
怎么,重操舊業了
Hell yeah I'm back. With a Vengeance.
是啊,我回來了。來勢洶洶
Vato loco gotta make a living.
窩囊廢也得討生活啊
You know with your cousin gone away and all.
你知道你表弟被抓的事了吧
And listen homes about that.
聽著,伙計,埃米利奧那事
It really broke me up about Emilio.
我真的很傷心
That dude is like my brother.
那哥們就像我兄弟
He okay? You talk to him?
他還好吧,去看過他了嗎
Yeah, yeah I talked to him.
恩,我和他聊過了
He said when the feds came
他說條子來的時候
You were out sticking it in some neighbor lady.
你還在跟隔壁的馬子鬼混
Hey you know, I got lucky twice.
你知道的,我正好逃過了一劫
I don't know, man.
我不知道,伙計
Emilio...He thinks maybe you dimed on him.
埃米利奧覺得你臨陣脫逃了
That is bullshit. That is bullshit, krazy-8!
他胡說。瘋狂小八,他在說胡話
I should kick his punk ass for even thinking that.
他敢這么想我他媽踢死他
You know what? Next time you talk to Emilio
那啥,下次再去看埃米利奧的時候
You tell him for me, all right?
你幫我轉告他,好嗎
Why don't you tell him yourself?
何不你自己跟他說
Made bail this morning. Go ahead Pendejo. Kick my ass.
他今天早上保釋出來了,來呀,笨蛋。踢死我呀
Hey listen...Where did you get this?
聽我解釋...這是哪搞來的
I know your little punk ass didn't cook it.
憑你這小雜種是做不出來的
Hey man. You some kind of nudist?
伙計。你這算啥,裸體主義者
That's some stone-fine tick tick you been cooking there ese.
你就是在這里造出那高級貨來的
How about you come work for me?
來跟著我干怎么樣
I'd be willing to sell it to you if...
出價合理的話
The price is right.
我愿意給你供貨
You out here all by yourself huh?
這都你一個人造出來的嗎
I know you. He was there when I got busted. He's with the DEA! No.
我認識你。我被抓的時候他就在那,跟緝毒組在一塊兒!沒有
You rata-snitch motherfucker! Run Mr. White! Run!
你他媽該死的告密者!快跑,懷特老師,快跑
I say we cap them both.
把他們倆都給斃了
You really cook up that batch? Yeah.
那批貨真的是你制的?是
You an artist.
你是個藝術家
It's a damn shame.
真是太可惜了
Wait! Wait a minute. Listen to me.
等等,等一下。聽我說
I'll teach you my recipe.
我把秘方給你們
What do you say? You want to cook like me?
你剛怎么說來著,也想造出這樣的貨
You let us both live...And I will teach you.
放了我們倆,我就教你們
Put the cigarette out. Please.
這里不許抽煙。拜托了
Move it homes. We ain't got all day. Okay.
快點,伙計。沒那么多時間跟你耗。好的
What happened? What'd you do to them?
怎么了?你怎么對他們了
Red Phosphorus in the presence of moisture
潮濕狀態下的紅磷
And accelerated by heat yields Phosphorus Hydride.
遇熱會加速產生磷化氫
Phosphine gas. One good whiff and...
一種劇毒氣體。吸入這么小小一口
We gotta...We gotta... clean this up.
我們得,我們得,清理下現場
Where were you?
你去哪了
Walter. I don't know what's been going on with you lately but...Nothing. I'm fine.
沃爾特。我不知道你最近怎么了,但是,沒事,我很好
Whatever it is...I'll tell you this.
不管是怎么回事,我告訴你
I do not like it when you don't talk to me.
我不喜歡你有事瞞著我
The worst thing you can do is shut me out.
最不濟也就是把我甩了罷了
Walter is that you?
沃爾特,那還是你嗎