See anything? Nope.
有什么發現嗎?沒
Well, keep looking.
繼續觀察
We're only supposed to be patrolling two clicks from the perimeter.
我們本應該只巡邏營地附近兩公里范圍
Don't worry. I know my way back to camp. See that?
別擔心,我知道回營地的路。看見那個了嗎
Got him! Nice shot.
干掉了!真準啊。
Oh, that's nasty. 12 gauge will do that.
真惡心。口徑12的就是這效果
I thought it was dead. It is now.
我以為它已經死了。現在死了
He insisted on sleeping with it. Don't worry. I made sure it's unloaded.
他堅持摟著槍睡。不用擔心,我確認過沒子彈
Where's Ben? He's on patrol.
本在哪里?他在巡邏
That's two nights in a row. He and Jimmy, they're a good team.
連續兩天了,他和吉米是好搭檔
They got each other's backs. There's nothing to worry about.
他們并肩奮斗,沒什么好擔心的
You should get some sleep. You're on perimeter at 0600, aren't you?
你應該去睡一會。六點你還要巡邏,是吧
Don't remind me. When is Weaver putting you back on the line?
不用提醒我。韋弗何時把你調回前線
I'm gonna go talk to him about it right now. Good. Night.
我正準備和他談這事呢。很好。晚安