Pope? Professor. Ain't it a lovely night?
珀普?教授,多美好的一個夜晚
What are you doing out here? Waiting for you.
你在外面做什么?等你
You sure about this, boss?
你真確定這么做么,老大
Yeah, I'm sure. Let's get this alien stooge out of here before he causes any real damage.
是的,決定了。讓我們把這外星人的探子弄走,免得他傷害大家
Sorry for all the dramatics, professor. What's this all about?
抱歉鬧了這么一出,教授。你們想干什么
I think you know. I don't know what your alien friends did to you, but I for one do not want to find out.
你應該知道。我不知道你的外星人朋友對你做了什么,也不想知道
Since you and I go way back, I'm gonna give you the chance to do the honorable thing and walk away.
既然我倆過去交情不淺,我會給你機會,讓你做點善事,你自己走吧
Just like that? You expect me to walk away from the 2nd Mass?
就這樣嗎?你想讓我離開馬薩諸塞州第二團嗎
Just like that. And what? Leave my boys in your care?
正是如此。怎么,讓你來照顧我的兒子們嗎
Your boys will be looked after as if they were my own. That's a promise. Even the spiky one.
我會照顧好他們,將他們視若己出。我保證,也包括那個背上長了刺釘的
Unless, of course, he goes full Skitter, and then all bets are off.
當然,除非他變成了迅獵獸,那這個承諾就不算數了
You're not gonna get away with this. Oh, I think I will.
你脫不了干系。我覺得會
You'd be surprised how many people back at camp are creeped out over your triumphant return.
你知不知道營地里有多少人被你的"勝利"歸來嚇到了
Not so many people will miss you as you might think. So do us all a favor. Start walking.
不要自作多情,沒多少人會想念你。所以幫我們個忙,走吧。
I said move! What the... Drop your weapons! Ben.
我說了走!搞什么...扔掉武器!本
I said drop 'em. He won't miss next time.
我說了,扔掉武器。下次他可不會打偏了
Hey, Professor Mason. Jimmy. What are you doing out here?
梅森教授。吉米,你們在這兒干什么
On our way back from patrol.
剛巡邏完回來
You are a long way from the outer perimeter there, lizard -- I'm just glad you're here.
你離外圍防御帶太遠了,怪物...還好你來了
Jimmy, grab that rifle. We'll take it back to camp.
吉米,撿起步槍。我們把槍帶回營地
What are we gonna do about them?
怎么處置他們
That's for captain Weaver to decide.
這由韋弗上尉決定