Recon has spotted massive alien formations in the Hudson Valley, combing the countryside.
偵察隊報告在哈德森谷發現大量外星人正在搜查鄉下
They got to be looking for us, 'cause there's nobody else here. Yeah.
肯定是來找我們,這里已經沒別人了。是啊
And we've seen twice the number of Beamer patrols since we crossed the Housatonic.
在過胡薩托尼克河的時候,我們兩次看見有激光飛船巡邏隊
So it's only a matter of time before they find us, then.
找到我們是早晚的事
Agreed. So we got to move. The question is where.
同意。我們必須走,問題是去哪兒
We'll push north into the Catskills.
我們往北進入卡茲奇山區
I rode through those hills from Michigan. There's nothing up there.
我曾從密歇根騎摩托穿過這些山。那里沒什么東西了
Which is why it'll be a good place for us to bed down for the winter.
所以那里對我們來說正是個過冬的好地方
Captain, with all due respect, if we're resting, we're not resisting.
上尉,恕我直言,如果我們停下了,就不是抵抗了
Look out there, Tom. Our people have given everything to this fight.
看看外面,湯姆。我們的人為了這場戰斗付出一切
Half our fighters are gone. And once the mercury drops,
超過半數的戰士已經死去。一旦精神垮了
I can't see us fighting Skitters and the weather at the same time.
我們就沒法與迅獵獸和天氣同時抗爭
They'll think we've surrendered.
外星人會覺得我們已經投降了
You of all people should know that there's a big difference between retreat and surrender.
你們所有人應該知道,撤退和投降有很大區別
To us, but not to them.
對我倆而言,對外星人可不是
Believe me, if we disappear up into the hills, crammed together like matchsticks,
相信我,如果我們藏進山里,像火柴棍一樣把那里填滿
Freezing our asses off instead of pressing the fight, we're doing exactly what they want.
寧愿凍死也不反抗,那就正中它們的下懷
Your concern is noted. Jamil needs a few more days to repair the vehicles,
你的建議我會考慮。杰米爾還需幾天修理車輛
and then we head north to the Catskills. Yes, sir.
之后我們向北進入卡茲奇山區。遵命,長官。