As soon as we get to the next camp, you and I are going back with a search party.
一到下個營地,我們就帶著搜救組回來找他
How did we do?
戰果如何
We lost three vehicles, a food truck...
損失了三輛戰車和一輛食物補給車
and six of the finest fighters I've ever had the honor to serve beside.
還失去了六名曾與我并肩作戰、出生入死的精英戰友
But we did it. Well done, people.
但我們成功了,大家表現都很出色
Captain, we spotted an airport about 5 miles west of here, and no sign of alien activity.
上尉,向西前進五英里處有一個機場,沒有外星人出沒的跡象
Sounds like a good place to hole up, lick our wounds.
貌似很適合躲藏,就到那稍事休整
You okay? You okay, pal?
你還好嗎?你還好嗎,小家伙
In the bus, I stayed away from him. I was afraid.
在車里的時候,我離他好遠。當時我很害怕
He understood, I'm sure.
我敢肯定,他能理解
Listen, about your old man, I just wanted to -
對于你們的父親,我只想說
You know, what he did on the bridge back there.
大家都看見了他在橋那做了什么
I got to admit he had some pretty hard bark on him.
不得不承認他真是刀槍不懼的硬漢啊
You saw a chance to frag him, and you took it. You son of a bitch!
就是你利用這個機會炸死了他。狗娘養的
Who's there? Don't shoot, Ben. Dad! Once is enough, I think.
是誰?本,別開槍。爸爸!我想一次就夠了
What took you so long?
怎么這么久
Dad. The river sucked off one of my boots. Slowed down my stride.
爸爸。我一只靴子被河流沖走了,影響了我的速度
Tom Mason, I'm getting damn tired of losing you. I'm gonna tie a cowbell around your neck.
湯姆·梅森,我真受夠了失去你了。我要給你脖子上拴個鈴鐺
All right. Let's get it in gear! I want to get to that airport before daylight.
好了!我們準備出發吧!在天亮之前要趕到那個機場