I can only imagine what losing David Nolan did to you.
難以想象失去戴維·諾蘭給你的創傷
But I haven't changed.I'm still the same person I've always been, a good person.I did not do this.
可是我沒變 我還是那個我 一個好人 這不是我干的
Can I speak to you in the hallway, please? I told you to leave the questioning to me.
能和你去走廊上說句話嗎 我說了 讓我來審問她
How do you know she didn't do it?
你怎么知道不是她干的呢
If that box was stolen from her as she claims, don't you think there'd be signs of a breakin?
如果盒子正如她所言是被偷走的 公寓里不是該有被人闖入的跡象嗎
You're her roommate. Tell me.Has there been a breakin? She is a woman who's had her heart broken, and that... that can make you do unspeakable things.
你是她室友 請你告訴我 有人闖入過你們家嗎 她是個被人傷透了心的女人 而這...能讓人做出極其惡毒的事
It'll heal... eventually.
你的傷...最終會痊愈的
What do you want?
你想要什么
Information. Where's the Queen?
情報 皇后在哪兒
And why would I tell you?
我為何要告訴你