You can't even see reality anymore.
都看不清現實了
What I don't need is to be lectured by a dwarf with a bad attitude.
我可不需要一個壞脾氣的矮人來說教我
I didn't come here to lecture you.I came here to help you.
我不是來說教你的 我是來幫你的
Help me? How?
幫我 怎么幫
By taking you back to Rumplestiltskin.He's the one who gave you the potion in the first place, the one that took away all your memories of your prince.If anyone can give 'em back to you, it's him.
把你帶回侏儒怪那里 是他給了你魔藥 那魔藥奪走了你有關王子的一切記憶 那么能幫你恢復記憶的 也非他莫屬
I don't want my memories back. That's why I took the potion.
我不想恢復記憶 所以我才喝了魔藥
And it changed you.Maybe he can at least bring you back to the person you used to be. He's the most powerful man in the world.He can do anything.
但它改變了你 也許他至少能把你變成原來的樣子 他是這世上最強大的人 他無所不能
Anything?
無所不能嗎
Henry. What are you doing here? Why aren't you in school?
亨利 你來這里做什么 你怎么沒去上學
We have to help Ms. Blanchard.
我們得幫幫布蘭切特老師
I am helping her. That's why I'm searching the apartment.But you gotta go home.
我就在幫她 所以我才搜查公寓 但你得回家了
Not gonna happen.
沒門
Just stay out of the way.
那就別給我添亂