You're upset about your teacher, aren't you?
你為你老師的事情難過呢 是嗎
She didn't do it.Why can't anyone see it?
不是她干的 為什么大家都看不出呢
Cause most people just see what's right in front of them.And I don't think you're gonna find the answers you want at the bottom of that mug.
因為大多數人只看得見擺在眼前的事情 而且我想你在那個杯子的杯底也找不到你要的答案
Then where?
那在哪能找到
That book in your bag?
你包里的那本書
You know I'm a writer.So I'm partial finding my answers in the literary form.
你知道我是個作家 所以我傾向于從文字中尋找答案
It's just a book.
這只不過是本書
Is it?
是嗎
Yeah.
是的
I think we both know that's not the case.
我想我們都知道不止如此
Can I get a water please?
麻煩給我杯水
What do you know about it?
關于這本書 你知道些什么
I know it's a book of stories.
我知道這是一本故事書
Aren't all books?
哪本書不是呢
Stories... that really happened.
真實發生過的故事
You think my book is real?
你覺得我的書是真的
As real as I am.
和我一樣真實
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Let's just say that, uh...I'm a believer,and I want to help others see the light.That, my friend, that's why I'm here.
這樣說吧...我是信徒 我想幫其他人看清真相 我的朋友 這就是我來這兒的目的
But I already believe.
但我已經相信了啊
Oh, I'm not here for you, buddy.I'm here for Emma.
伙計 我可不是為你而來 我是為艾瑪而來
So you want to get her to believe? Why don't you just tell her?
這么說你是想讓她相信嗎 你為什么不直接告訴她
Well, there are some people like you and me We can go on faith, but others, like Emma, they need proof.
有一些人 比如你我 我們能依靠信仰 但其他人 比如艾瑪 卻需要證據