Maybe you don't.Maybe you just want to.Everyone has a dark side, David.
也許你不了解 或許你只是一廂情愿 每個人都有陰暗面 戴維
Yeah, sure, but having a dark side and doing something so evil That's a different thing. That's not what she is.
話是這么說 但是有陰暗面和做出如此邪惡的事情是完全不同的 她不是這樣的人
Perhaps. I always believe that evil isn't born. It's made.
也許吧 我一直相信邪惡不是與生俱來的 而是現實造就
All due respect, Regina, I don't think you know much about evil.
恕我直言 瑞金娜 我覺得你不了解什么是邪惡
Well, if she didn't do it, then who did?
如果不是她干的 那是誰干的
I don't know. That's what I've been trying to figure out.But those blackouts I've been having they made everything so hazy.
不知道 我一直在想這個 只是之前我發生了幾次記憶缺失搞得我弄不清狀況
Please tell me you're not accusing yourself.
你這不是在指控自己有罪吧
You know, maybe if I could clear up my missing time, I could prove Mary Margaret's innocence.
如果我能回憶起我失去的記憶 說不定能證明瑪麗·瑪格麗特是無辜的
You're very sweet, David.
你人真好 戴維
But you're also wrong.Evil doesn't always look evil.Sometimes it's staring right at us, and we don't even realize it.
但你錯了 邪惡并不寫在臉上 有時它近在眼前 而我們卻毫無察覺
The heating vent?Emma, I don't even know where the heating vent in my bedroom is.
暖氣口 艾瑪 我都不知道臥室里的暖氣口在哪
Well, someone did, and they put a hunting knife in there.I checked for signs of a breakin, but there weren't any.
有人知道 而且還在里面放了一把獵刀 我查找了強行闖入的痕跡 但沒有發現
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
Of course I do.But what I think doesn't matter.The evidence is piling up by the hour.
我當然相信你 但我信不信不重要 現在證據越來越多
Okay, what are you saying?
好吧 你想說什么
I'm saying you should think about hiring a lawyer.
我想說 你應該考慮雇個律師
An excellent idea.
好主意