Mr.Gold. What are you doing here?
戈登先生 你在這里干嘛
Offering my legal services.
提供法律服務
You're a lawyer?
你是律師嗎
Ever wondered why I was so adept at contracts? I've been following the details of your case, Ms. Blanchard.And I think you'd be welladvised to bring me on as your counsel.
你就沒想過我寫合同怎么如此信手拈來 我一直在留意你案件的詳情 布蘭切特女士 我認為你雇我做你的律師將是明智之舉
And why is that?
為什么
Well, because the sheriff had me arrested for nearly beating a man to death,and I managed to persuade the judge to drop the charges.
警長曾逮捕過我 因為我幾乎打死一個人 而我成功說服法官撤訴
Asserting your influence isn't what's needed here.We need to find the truth.
我們不需要你展示自己的影響力 我們需要查明真相
Exerting influence may be exactly what's needed here.
發揮影響力也許正是你們需要的
What's needed here is for me to do my job.
我們需要的是我盡職查案
Well, no one's stopping you. I'm only here to help.
沒人攔著你啊 我只是來幫忙的
Enough. Please go.
別吵了 請你離開
You heard her.
你聽到了吧
No, I was talking to you.
不 我是和你說的
Oh, Emma, he's right. I need help.And you need to do your job, or else I'm screwed.So just please, do your job the best you can, and you'll prove me innocent.Until you do, I need some practical help.
艾瑪 他說的對 我需要幫助 你得好好查案 否則我就完了 所以 拜托 盡全力查明真相 你能證明我的清白 在此之前 我需要點實際幫助
Trust me.This is in Ms. Blanchard's best interests. Good luck, Mary Margaret.
相信我 這是為了布蘭切特女士好 瑪麗·瑪格麗特 祝你好運
I hope your best interests are what he's looking out for.
我希望他這么做 真的是為了你好