I can't pay you.
我雇不起你
I didn't ask for money.
我不要錢
Then why are you doing this?
那你為什么這么做
Let's just say... I'm invested in your future.
這樣說吧我在投資你的未來
The potion you gave Snow, It changed her. She's not the same.
你給白雪的魔藥 改變了她 她變得不一樣了
Well, of course it changed her.
當然會改變她
It took away her love,left a big hole in her heart.
它奪走了她的愛 在她的心中留下了一個大洞
There is no cure for what she's got.The person she was... there's no way to bring her back.No potion can bring back true love.Love... Is the most powerful magic of all,The only magic I haven't been able to bottle.If you can bottle love, you can do anything.But you don't care about that, do ya? Now what is it you really want?
她已經無可救藥 曾經的她再也回不來了 沒有哪劑藥能帶回真愛 愛是最強大的魔力 是唯一一種我沒能收集的魔力 如果你將真愛封存 那你就無所不能 但你對這個沒興趣 對吧 你到底想要什么
I want your help... To kill the Queen.
我想讓你幫我 殺了巫后
Now we're talking, dearie.
這就對了 親愛的
Snow, don't.
白雪 別這樣