The portion was the solution, not the problem.The problem is that I'm living here, in a house full of dwarves instead of in my palace, with my father, as a princess,But I can't do that anymore, can I?Because he was murdered, murdered by the same woman who sent a huntsman to kill me!
藥水是解藥,而不是問題。問題在于我住在這里 跟一群矮人住在一起 而不在我的宮殿 做為公主跟我父王一起生活 可我不能回到過去了 因為他被殺了 而殺害他的女人還派了一個獵人來殺我
Snow, your anger towards the Queen is understandable.It's just not fair to take it out on your friends.
白雪 你對巫后的憤怒是可以理解的 可是把憤怒撒在你的朋友身上是不對的
You're right.I should be taking it out on her.
是啊 我應該撒在她頭上
Oh, wait. Revenge is not the answer.No, it's gonna change you.It'll turn you into something darker than you can imagine.You don't want to go there.
等等 復仇不是解決之道 復仇會改變你的 它會讓你變得難以想象的邪惡 你可別那么做
Oh, no, no. Good news, fellas. You can quit your complaining, because I'm leaving.I have more important things to do.
別別 好消息 各位 你們不必再抱怨了 因為我要走了 我有更重要的事情要做
Wait. Don't go!
等等 別走
Snow. Don't do this!
白雪 別這么做
Wait. No!
等等 別
Where are you going?
你去哪
To kill the Queen.
殺了巫后
Hello, Ms. Blanchard.
你好 布蘭切特女士