Your friends have asked me to be here tonight.They're concerned about you and they have something they'd like to say.Grumpy, why don't you start?
你的朋友們請我來的 他們很擔心你并且有話想對你說 愛生氣 要不你先開始
"Snow White, you've changed.You've become angry, irritable, and downright mean."
白雪 你變了 你變得愛生氣 暴躁 對人尖酸刻薄
Changed? And who are you to tell me I've changed?
變了 你算老幾 憑什么這么說
Snow, please, these are your friends, and we're all here because wewe care about you.Who wants to go next?
白雪 在座的都是你的朋友 我們今天聚在一起 是因為我們關心你 誰下一個說
"You brought bales of straw into the house last night. Even though you know that I'm a... Allergic."
你昨晚帶回一捆稻草 可是你知道我過...過敏
You are allergic to everything.
你對什么都過敏
You broke my mug!
你把我的杯子打碎了
You're lucky it wasn't that mug you call a face!
你該慶幸我打的是杯子而不是你的臉
You are the worst, most nasty, horrible
你真是最壞的 最惡毒的 最可怕的...
Enough! Look what you're doing to Happy.
夠了 看看你把開心果變成什么樣了
That potion you took the one that erased the prince from your mind you haven't been the same since you drank it.
你喝的這個魔藥 那個讓你忘掉王子的藥水 你喝了之后就完全變了一個人
That helped me forget whatever or whomever I needed to forget, and I am clearly better off for it.
魔藥讓我想忘記什么就忘記什么 顯然我喝了之后就好多了
That potion was the solution, not the problem.
這個魔藥是解藥 而不是問題