Red, look out.
小紅帽,當心!
We need to move, they found us.
該走了,他們發現我們了。
Go. I'll take care of them.
你先走 我來對付他們
Red, I'm not leaving you.
小紅帽 我不會丟下你不管的
Find Snow. That's all that matters. Find her!
找到白雪才是要緊事 去找她
What are you gonna do?
你要干什么
I'm giving you a head start.
替你拖住他們
Please turn to the right.
向右轉
Emma, this is a mistake. I didn't kill Kathryn.
艾瑪 你抓錯人了 我沒殺凱思琳
Of course you didn't.But while I am your friend, I am also the sheriff, and I have to go where the evidence leads.
我知道你沒殺她 我雖是你的朋友 但也是警長 我得跟著證據查案
Which points to me? Emma, yesterday it was David. There's something not right here.
有證據說我是兇手 艾瑪 昨天還是戴維有嫌疑 這事明擺著有蹊蹺
I know, but your fingerprints were on that box, and his are not...So now we have to deal with...this.
我知道 不過匣子上是你的指紋 不是戴維的 所以現在我們得照章辦事
Evidence that says I cut out Kathryn's heart and buried it in the woods? This is insane.
有證據表明我把凱思琳的心挖出來然后埋在林子里了 這太瘋狂了
If I don't book you, with all this evidence, it's gonna look like favoritism.And then Regina will have cause and she will fire me, and then you know what she'll do? She'll bring in someone who will railroad you.
以現有的證據 如果我不把你記錄在案 就會像是我在偏袒你 瑞金娜就有理由把我解職 然后呢 她會找個以莫須有罪名關你入獄的人來