Hold his nose.
捏住他的鼻子。
Swallow, Merlin. Swallow it.
喝下去,梅林。咽下去。
He's stopped breathing. What's happening? Gaius?
他沒有呼吸了。發生了什么?蓋烏斯?
His heart has stopped.
他的心跳停止了。
He's dead?
他死了?
He can't be. It can't be. It was his destiny.
不會的。不可能。這是他的命運。
It's my fault. If I'd have got here sooner, if I'd have been quicker.
都是我的錯。如果我能早點回來,如果我能更快一點。
No, no. It was me. I should've looked after him better. It's my fault.
不,不。是我的錯。我應該照顧好他。是我的過錯。
It's disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself. You're old enough to be her grandfather.
真是惡心。你羞不羞。你的年紀都足以當她祖父了。
Merlin! You're alive.
梅林!你還活著。
I'm the ghost come back to haunt you.
我是回來找你的鬼魂。
Sorry, I'm just...I thought you were dead.
對不起,我只是...我以為你死了。
It's fine. It's more than fine. Um...what happened? The last thing I remember is drinking the wine.
沒事兒。應該說我很好。發生了什么事?我只記得我喝了那酒。
Sire, forgive the interruption. But may I speak with you? Not now.
陛下,恕我打斷。但能否和您單獨談一談? 現在不行。
But your highness it is important.
陛下這十分重要。
Word of Bayard's arrest has got back to Mercia. We're about to be attacked.
貝亞德被捕的消息一經傳入麥西亞。我們就可能遭到攻擊。
I feel that what I have to tell you may have some bearing on your plans. Please, it will only take a moment.
鄙人認為我將稟告之事與您的計劃有所聯系。求您了,只需片刻。