Merlin, you must fight it.
梅林,你要振作。
You disobeyed me.
你違背我的命令。
Of course I did. A man's life is at stake. Do not let Merlin die because of something I did.
當然。一條生命危在旦夕。不要因為我做錯事而怪罪到梅林頭上。
Why do you care so much? The boy's just a servant.
你緊張什么呢?他只是個仆人。
He knew the danger he was putting himself in and he knew what would happen if he drank from that goblet, but he did it anyway. He saved my life.
他清楚知道他把自己置于什么樣的危險中,他知道如果他喝下了那杯酒會有什么嚴重后果,可他還是喝了。他救了我的命。
There's more. There was a woman at the mountain she knew I was there for the flower. I don't think it was Bayard who tried to poison me.
還有。在山上有個女人她知道我去那里采花。我覺得下毒的人不是貝亞德。
Of course it was.
當然是他。
Gaius knows what to do with this. Put me in the stocks for a week, a month even. I don't care.
蓋烏斯知道它怎么用。把我關在這一個星期,一個月也沒關系。我也不在乎。
Just make sure it gets to him. I'm begging you.
我只懇求您一定把這交給他。
You have to learn there's a right and a wrong way of doing things.
你得要好好學習如何正確處事。
I will see you let out in a week. Then you can find yourself another servant.
一周之內我就會放你出來。到時候再給自己找個新仆人。
He hasn't got much longer. Has Arthur got the flower?
他撐不了多久了。亞瑟拿到花了嗎?
I don't know. Uther won't allow anyone to see him. Is there nothing we can do to help?
我不知道。烏瑟不允許任何人見他。我們沒有什么可以幫忙的嗎?
Only the leaf of the morteaus flower can save him.
只有魔緹花之葉能救他。
And we have to find out if Arthur has it. I could sneak into the dungeon.
那得確認亞瑟是否拿到它了。我可以混進地牢。