It's all right. I'm not going to hurt you. Who did that to you?
沒事了。我不會傷害你的。誰對你做的好事?
My master. I ran away from him but then I got lost. Please don't leave me.
我的主人。我從他那里逃出來但后來迷路了。請別丟下我。
I won't. I'm not going to.
我不會的。我不會丟下你的。
You can take me away from here?
你能帶我離開這兒嗎?
Not yet. There's something I have to do first.
還不行。我還得先做些些事情。
Why have you come to the caves?
你怎么到這洞里來了呢?
I'm looking for something. It can only be found here.
我在找一件東西。只有這里才有。
What is it? I know this place. I could help you.
是什么?我熟悉這個地方。我來幫你。
It's a type of flower that only grows inside the cave. It's very rare.
是一種只生長在這個洞穴里的花。很罕見的。
The morteaus flower? I know where they are. I will show you.
魔緹花?我知道在哪。跟我來。
Arthur, it...it's a trap. It's a trap.
亞瑟,那是個陷阱。陷阱。
His fever's getting worse, isn't it?
他燒得越來越厲害了,不是嗎?
The poison's setting in.
毒已經開始發作了。
Could you fetch me some more wolfsbane?
你能再幫我找些附子草嗎?
Yes, of course.
好,沒問題。