Sounds as if you know her.
聽上去好像你很了解她。
I do. To know the heart of one sorcerer is to know them all.
我的確了解她。江山易改本性難移巫師都一樣。
You did the right thing, even thought you were disobeying me. I'm proud of you, Arthur. Never forget that.
你做的對,即使你違背了我的命令。我為你驕傲,亞瑟。記住這一點。
Still alive, then?
還沒死啊?
Uh, yeah, just about. I understand I have you to thank for that.
對,還有氣。我知道該謝謝你救了我。
Yeah, well, it was nothing. A half decent servant is hard to come by. I was only dropping by to make sure you're all right.
這點小事不足掛齒。想要個得體的侍從還真是件難事。我只是過來看看你是否恢復了。
Shall you be back to work tomorrow?
你明天能回來工作嗎?
Yeah, of course. Bright and early. Arthur? Thank you.
當然。我會一大早容光煥發出現在你面前。亞瑟?謝謝。
You too. Get some rest.
也多謝你。好好休息。
Arthur may give you a hard time, but at heart he's a man of honour. There aren't many who'd risk what he did for a servant.
亞瑟也許讓你難受過,但他的確是個君子。沒哪個君主會為一個侍從赴湯蹈火。
It all would've been for nothing if you did not know how to make that antidote. Eat your dinner.
如果不是不知道怎么制作解藥就全完了。 快吃飯吧。
But I still don't understand why she went to all the trouble of framing Bayard. She could've just kept quiet and killed Arthur.
我還是搞不明白她為什么要這么麻煩地陷害貝亞德。她本可以悄無聲息地殺了亞瑟的。
Destorying Arthur and Camelot wasn't all she was after. She knew you'd be forced to drink that wine. It was you she wanted to kill.
她想要的不僅是殺亞瑟、毀都城。她早就料到你會替亞瑟喝了那杯酒。她想殺的人其實是你。
Seems someone else knows you're destined for great things, Merlin.
看來似乎還有其他人知道你注定要成就一番偉業,梅林。