OK, let the bragging begin. How'd you manage it?
好的,我洗耳恭聽。你是怎么拿到花的?
I'm not sure. All I do know is I had help. Someone knew I was in trouble, and send a light to guide the way. Who?
我也不知道。我只知道那時我有貴人相助。有人知道我陷入困境用一道光指引我前進。 誰?
I don't know. But whoever it was, I'm only here because of them.
我不知道。不管是誰,沒有他的幫助我早就不在人世了。
I'm glad you're back.
你平安歸來我很高興。
Arthur? The woman you met in the forest, what did she tell you?
亞瑟?你在密林中遇到的那個女子,和你說了什么?
Not much. She was too busy trying to get me killed. It was strange, though.
沒說什么。她一心要殺了我。但太奇怪了。
In what way?
你是指什么?
I was at her mercy. She could've finished me off but she close not to. She said it wasn't my destiny to die at her hand.
我得到了她的憐憫。她能結果我的命卻沒有。她說我命不該絕于她手。
You must have been sacred.
你肯定嚇壞了吧。
Had its moments.
當時是這樣。
Those who practise magic know only evil. They dispire and seek to destroy goodness wherever they find it, which is why she wanted you dead. She is evil.
那些魔法師都心存歹念。他們只會為非作歹荼毒生靈,所以她要置你于死地。她是個惡魔。