I saw him putting something in it. What?
我看見他往里面放了東西。 什么東西?
I shouldn't. He'll kill me.
我不能說。他會殺了我。
Please tell me. Is it poison?
請告訴我。是不是毒藥?
And may the differences from our past remain there.
希望我們能夠求同存異。
To your health, Uther. Arthur, the Lady Morgana, the people of Camelot,
烏瑟,祝安康。敬亞瑟,茉嘉娜女士,卡梅洛特城的子民。
And to fallen warriors on both sides.
敬兩國逝去的勇士。
Stop! It's poisoned. Don't drink it. What?
停下來!有毒。別喝。 什么?
Merlin, what are you doing?
梅林,你在做什么?
Bayard laced Arthur's goblet with poison.
貝亞德在亞瑟的酒杯里下了毒。
This is an outrage!
純屬侮蔑!
Order your men to put down their swords. You're outnumbered.
讓你的人放下劍。你們寡不敵眾。
I will not allow this insult to go unchallenged.
我不會讓他無緣無故侮辱我的。
On what grounds do you base this accusation?
你有什么證據指證他?
I will handle this. Merlin, you idiot. We've been at the sloe gin again?
我來處理。梅林,你個白癡。我們這又不是在黑刺李錦酒會?
Unless you want to be strung up, you'll tell me why you think it's poisoned now.
如果不想被捆起來就乖乖告訴我你的依據 現在就說。
He was seen lacing it. By whom? I can't say.
有人看到他投毒。 誰? 我不能說。
I won't listen to this any more.
我不想再聽這些了。
Pass me the goblet.
把酒杯給我。