If you're telling the truth... I am. ...then you have nothing to fear, do you?
如果你說的是事實就是事實。那你就沒什么可怕的。
No, if this does prove to be poison, I want the pleasure of killing you myself. He'll drink it.
不,要是真有毒我倒是很榮幸能親手處決你。他來喝。
But if it is poisoned, he'll die.
如果下了毒,他就會死。
Then we'll know he was telling the truth.
那么我們就知道他說的是真的了。
And what if he lives?
如果他沒死呢?
Then you have my apologies and you can do with him as you will.
我鄭重向你道歉,而他也任你處置。
Uther, please. He just a boy. He doesn't know what he says.
烏瑟,求您了。他只是個孩子。他不知道自己在說什么。
You should have schooled him better.
你應該好好教育他。
Merlin, apologise. This is a mistake. I'll drink it.
梅林,快道歉。你們誤會了。我來喝。
No, no, no. It's all right.
不,不。沒關系。
He's all yours.
他歸你們處置了。
It's poison. Guards, seize them!
酒里有毒。衛兵,扣押他們!
Merlin, can you hear me? We have to get him back to my chambers. Bring the goblet. I need to identify the poison.
梅林,聽得到我說話嗎?把他送到我房間。拿上酒杯。我得查出毒藥。
Lay him on the bed, quickly. He's struggling to breathe. Gwen, fetch me some water and a towel.
馬上把他平放在床上。他呼吸困難。格溫,幫我取點水拿條毛巾來。