Thank you, Merlin. Uh, no problem.
梅林,謝謝你。 不客氣。
It was nice meeting you.
很高興見到你。
When's the last time these were cleaned?
上次洗衣服是什么時候?
Last year some time. Before the feast of Beltane.
去年的時候。五朔節前(5月1日慶祝的古老凱爾特節日)。
Did it end in a food fight? Donot all feasts?
最后是食物滿天飛了么? 不是所有宴會都這樣嗎?
I wouldn't know. The airs and graces of the court are a mystery to me.
那就不得而知了。宮廷里的風格禮數我沒見識過。
Not tonight, they wont be.
今晚不會了。
I'm gonna be at the banquet?
讓我參加宴會嗎?
No quite. You'll be there to make sure my cup doesn't run dry.
不算參加。你到場是為了給我斟酒。
If I have to sit through Bayard's boring speeches, I don't see why you should get out of it. Be sure to polish the buttons.
如果我得聽完貝亞德乏味的長篇大論,我想不出理由不讓你聽一聽。一定要把紐扣磨亮點。
Do you want to see what you will be wearing tonight?
想不想看你晚上要穿的服裝?
Won't this do?
這個不行嗎?
No. Tonight, you will be wearing the offical ceremonial robes of the servants of Camelot.
不行。今晚,你穿著卡梅洛特城侍從所用傳統宴會服裝。
You can't be serious.
你不是說真的吧。
Nice hat. Thanks.
帽子不錯。 謝謝。