Okay, it's your turn. You call your friend, Okay?
好,到你了,打電話給你的朋友,好嗎?
All right, all right.
好的,好的。
I usually get this guy's answering machine.
我通常只能接通他的答錄機。
Hi, dude. What's up?
嘿,哥兒們,什么事?
Hey, Frank. How you been? I'm glad you're home.
弗蘭克,過得怎樣?真高興你在家。
Cool. Yeah. So how was Madrid?
挺好,是的。馬德里怎么樣?
Madrid sucked.
沒勁透了。
You know Lisa and I had our long overdue meltdown.
莉莎和我總算徹底玩完了。
Too bad. I told you, no?
太糟了,我早說過不是嗎?
Yeah, yeah. The long distance thing just never works.
對,相隔太遠從不會有結果。
I was only in Madrid for a couple days.
我只在馬德里只待了幾天。
I got a cheaper flight out of Vienna.
我買了張最便宜的機票飛離維也納。
You know, it really wasn't that much cheaper. I just.... I couldn't go home right away.
實際上并不太便宜,只不過我不能馬上回家。
I didn't want to see anybody I knew. I just wanted to be a ghost, completely anonymous.
我不想見到任何熟人。只想變成完全不為人知的游魂。
So are you okay now? yeah.
你現在還好吧? 好。
Yeah, no, no, yeah, I'm great, I'm great! That's the thing. I'm rapturous.
對,我很好,很好,真的。我很開心。
And I'll tell you why.
告訴你是為什么。
I met somebody on my last night in Europe, can you believe that?
在歐洲最后一晚我認識了一個人。你能相信嗎?
That's incredible. I know, I know.
難以置信。 我知道,我知道。
You know how they say we're all each other's demons and angels?
有句老話說我們是對方的魔鬼和天使。