Just the idea of this little boy with all those beautiful dreams. He trapped me.
就因為一個小男孩和他所有的美麗夢想。他征服了我。
And he's so cute.
而且他很可愛。
He has beautiful blue eyes nice pink lips greasy hair. I love it.
他有漂亮的藍眼睛,漂亮的粉紅色嘴唇,油膩的頭發。我很喜歡。
He's kind of tall, and he's a little clumsy.
他高高的個子,有點笨拙。
I like to feel his eyes on me when I look away.
我喜歡他偷偷看我的感覺。
He kind of kisses like an adolescent. It's so cute.
他接吻時像個青澀少年,很可愛。
What? Yeah, we kissed. It was so adorable.
不是吧?就是,我們接過吻,感覺非常棒。
As the night went on, I began to like him more and more.
隨著夜色降臨,我越來越喜歡他。
I'm afraid he's scared of me.
我擔心他有點怕我。
You know, I told him the story about the woman that kills her exboyfriend, and stuff.
我跟他說過一個女人想殺死前男友的故事。
He must be scared to death.
他肯定怕得要命。
He must be thinking I'm this manipulative, mean woman.
他一定以為我是個專橫歹毒的女人。
I just hope he doesn't feel that way about me.
但愿他不會這樣想我。
Because, you know me, I'm the most harmless person.
因為你了解我,我決不會傷害別人。
The only person I could really hurt is myself.
唯一能真正傷害的只有我自己。
I don't think he's scared of you. I think he's crazy about you.
我不認為他會怕你。我想他對你很著迷。
Really? I've known you a long time.
真的?我認識你很久了。
And I got a good feeling. You gonna see him again?
對你印象很好,你還會再見他嗎?
We haven't talked about that yet.
我們還沒提到這個問題。