Okay. Now I'm gonna call my friend in Paris who I'm supposed to have lunch with in eight hours.
好吧。我來給巴黎的一個朋友打電話,再過8小時我們會共進午餐。
Okay? Okay.
好嗎?好的。
Pick up. What?
接電話。什么?
Pick up the phone. Oh, hello?
接電話啊。你好?
I've been working on my English recently. You wanna talk in English, just for laughs?
我最近正學英語,你想說英語嗎,當作消遣?
Yeah, okay. That's a good idea.
行,這主意不錯。
I don't think I'll be able to make it for lunch today. I'm sorry.
我今天不能陪你吃午飯了,對不起。
I met a guy on the train, and I got off with him in vienna. We're still there.
我在火車上認識了一個人,和他在維也納下了車。我們還在那里。
Are you crazy? Probably.
你瘋了嗎?也許吧。
He's Austrian? He's from there? No, No.
他是不是奧地利人?不,不是。
He's passing through here too. He's American. He's going back home tomorrow morning.
他也經過這里,他是美國人,明天一早就要回家。
Why'd you get off the train with him?
你為什么跟他下車?
Well, he convinced me.
他說服了我。
I mean, actually, I was ready to get off the train with him after talking to him a short while.
實際上我在火車上和他聊過一陣之后......就打算和他一起下車。
He was so sweet, I couldn't help it.
他很有趣,讓我情不自禁。
We were in the lounge car, and he began to talk about him, as a little boy, seeing his greatgrandmother's ghost.
我們在休息車廂,他談到他小時候見過他曾祖母的鬼魂。
I think that's when I fell for him.
我想我就是那時被他吸引住了。