I'm mad for you, Diane. Roger's dating already? OMG, I wonder if she's younger than him.
我也為你生氣,戴安。羅杰這么快就重返情場了嗎?天啊,我好好奇她是不是比他年輕。
You hold on a second. Lorraine, how's my favorite client?
請稍等。羅琳,我最愛的客戶過得如何呀?
I've been on something of a hot streak at work. I've tapped into a rich vein of new clients recently divorced moms. You might say I hit the singlemother lode.How about that master suite, huh?
我最近的事業紅得發紫。我接了一大堆新客戶,都是剛離婚的媽媽們。你可以說我挖到了“單親媽媽礦”。主臥室合你心意嗎?
Maybe if I had someone to share it with.
要是有人共享就好了。
Lorraine, you are a beautiful woman with a lot to offer. Should we make an offer?
羅琳,你風韻猶存,是搶手的高價貨。要給這房子也出個價嗎?
It's a great house, but I'm just gonna be alone.
房子是很棒,可惜我單身一人。
Diane, you're not gonna be alone. You're gonna get a loan.
戴安,你怎么會單身一人。你只需要貸一個款。
Sodas, snacks poker game's in the basement.
拿著蘇打,零食,我們去地下室玩牌。
Look, I need more sleep than you, and ever since they cut down that stupid prune tree, the sun has been right in my eyes every morning.
我比你更需要睡眠,但自從他們把那顆梅樹砍了,每天早晨陽光就會照得我睡不著。
It's not a prune tree. They pruned the tree. And I'm not switching places with you, so you should just put your head at the other end of the bed.
不是梅樹,是他們在修枝剪葉(Prune:梅子/修剪)。我是不會和你換床的,你下次掉個頭睡就行了。
Uh, why? So my feet get the pillow? And I'm the dumb one.
什么啊?要我的腳枕著枕頭睡嗎?竟然還說我傻。
Diane, you have got to forget about him. Roger's Cheyenne's problem now.
戴安,你不能老想著他。羅杰現在是夏安的問題了。
Honey... You know what? You need to talk. Starbucks for a little go juice? What is up?
親愛的... 知道嗎?你需要找人傾訴。一起去星巴克喝杯飲料吧?怎么啦?

I need to go into the office. My dad wants me to close out the monthly.
我得去一趟辦公室。我爸叫我把月記錄總結好(月事)。
What?
怎么了?
Monthly.
月事。
Never mind. Go on.
沒事。你繼續。
I'm stretched a little thin today, so I need you to do the grocery shopping, check in on the kids, and maybe clean up those branches in the front yard.
我今天會很累,所以需要你去買點雜貨,照顧一下孩子,或許再順便把前院的樹枝清理了。
Done and done.
放心加放心。
Is that an expression, or did you really only remember two of the things I said?
這是個詞組,還是你真的只記住了我剛才說過的兩件事?
The second. I'll leave you a message.
后者。我會給你語音留言備忘的。
Hello?
你好啊?
Phil.
菲爾。
Sorry. Call back.
不好意思。再打一次。