I hated that fight.I know, me, too. It felt too real.
我討厭那樣跟你吵嘴 我知道 我也是 咱們演得太逼真了
Did you see Caroline?Yeah.
你見到卡羅琳的表情了嗎 嗯
We were right. Katherine got to her.She was hanging on to every single word.
我們沒猜錯 是凱瑟琳逼她這么做的 她說的那些話都是凱瑟琳教的
Then it won't be long before Katherine gets a play-by-play.
凱瑟琳應該很快就知道我們吵架的事了
I wish I was wrong,but I know Caroline too well.
我真希望是我誤會了 可我太了解卡羅琳了
It was so obvious that something was up today.
很明顯今天的事有點蹊蹺
You're not wrong. It's pure Katherine.She's always finding somebody to do her dirty work.
你沒誤會 這就是凱瑟琳 她總會找人為她干些卑鄙的勾當
I think Damon was listening to us fight, too.
我覺得達蒙也聽到我們吵嘴了
Are you gonna tell him that it wasn't real?
你會告訴他我們是在演戲嗎
The only way Katherine's gonna believe it is if everybody believes it.
只有大家都相信我們吵嘴了 凱瑟琳才會相信
It's the best way to make her think she's getting what she wants.
只有這樣她才會相信她就要得償所愿了
All this...just to get you back.
她做這一切 只是為了重新得到你
That's not why she's here. Ok?No matter what she says.I know her.
她來這里不是為了這個 好嗎 別聽她胡言亂語 我太了解她了
Katherine doesn't care about anybody but herself.
凱瑟琳只在乎她自己
She never has.She's incapable of love.
從不在乎別人 她心里根本無愛可言
She's here for another reason.
她來這里肯定另有企圖
George.Your carriage is waiting.Well done, George. Thank you.
喬治 你要的馬車在那邊 干得好 喬治 謝謝
Now on to your part of the deal.
現在該兌現你的承諾了
If anyone learns of my escape,I will find you. And I will kill you.Don't think that I won't.
要是有人發現我逃跑了 我一定會找到你 然后殺了你 別以為我做不到
We shall take each other's secrets to our grave.Now you must hurry.
我們都把彼此的秘密帶進墳墓吧 你快點趕路吧