Elena.Oh my god, I am so sorry about earlier today.
埃琳娜 真對不起 我對之前的事非常抱歉
I don't--I don't know what came over me.It's ok, Caroline.
我 我不知道自己怎么回事 沒事的 卡羅琳
Everything that you were saying was right.
你說的都沒錯
It's just hard for me to hear, you know?
只是我自己不想聽罷了
So you're not mad at me?
那你不生我的氣了
You were just being a good friend...in your own way.
你只是以你的方式替朋友著想罷了
My own head-case,horrible way.Elena, I really am sorry.
我那瘋狂 恐怖的方式 埃琳娜 真的對不起
I'm starving.Well, spending a day with your jealous ex will do that to you.
我好餓 整天都跟那醋壇子前女友在一起 不餓才怪
Listen, I know you're upset.All right, but...
我知道你很郁悶 可是
we have to take her seriously.Today was all about the lengths that she'll go to.
我們不能小看她 今天只是試探一下她的底限
If she was going to hurt me, she would have.
要是她想傷害我 早就動手了
I was standing right in front of her.Elena, you caught her off guard.
我當時就站在她面前 埃琳娜 她對你沒有戒心
It doesn't mean that you're safe.
但不代表她不會傷害你
I'm not afraid of her.Well, you should be.
我不怕她 你應該怕她
If Katherine had her way,we'd be breaking up right now.
要是任她為所欲為 那我們現在早分手了
And if today taught me anything,it's that Katherine's used to getting her way.
如果要我從今天的事中總結經驗 那就是 凱瑟琳已經習慣為所欲為了
You're not actually saying that we should do what she says.
你不會要我們照她說的去做吧
Listen, she's sadistic.Ok. She threatened you.She threatened everyone.Yeah. No. I get it, ok. She's dangerous.
聽著 她是個虐待狂 她威脅到你 威脅到所有人 好吧 我明白了 她是個危險人物