Care to share how you couldn't follow through with one simple task?
想說說你怎么會 連一個簡單的任務都完不成嗎
I tried, ok?But I couldn't exactly kidnap my best friend.
我試了 但我總不能綁架我最好的朋友吧
Occupy her. That's all I asked.
我只要你分散她的注意力 讓她別來找斯特凡
I told her that her relationship was doomed.
我跟她說她的感情注定沒結果
And all that mortality stuff.
還說她會老死而斯特凡會永生之類的
I think I,I I really think that I got to her.I hope so.
我覺得 我 我真的以為我控制她了 希望如此
Because let's not forget. I already killed you once.
別忘了 我已經殺過你一次了
I can easily do it again.
可以輕松再殺你一次
How was that barbecue?Not great. You still pissed?
燒烤派對玩的開心嗎 不好 你還在生氣嗎
You still keeping secrets?Yep.Then I'm still pissed.
你還是不肯說出秘密嗎 是的 那我就還在生氣
Hey, you know, I was thinking about that stone you're looking for.
嘿 我一直在想 你要找的那塊石頭
I might know a couple places it could be.
我知道一些地方 也許能找到
Do you think this is a joke?If you know where it is then tell me.
你覺得這是兒戲嗎 你要是知道在哪兒就告訴我
Tell me how the curse is triggered.
那你告訴我怎么激活詛咒
If I tell you, you won't be able to think about anything else.I don't want that for you.
如果我說了 你就會一心只想激活它 我不想你變成那樣
I think I can handle knowing.Yeah. You think you can handle it, tough guy?
我覺得我能控制自己 你覺得你能控制嗎 硬漢
You have no idea!Do you want your stupid rock or not?!
你完全沒有概念 你還想不想要你那塊破石頭了
Tell me where it is.Tell me what triggers the curse.You have to kill somebody.
告訴我它在哪兒 告訴我怎么激活詛咒 你得去殺人
Human blood.You take a person's life away from them,Then the curse is yours forever.Can you handle that?
需要人血 你要為此奪取一個人的生命 然后你就永遠被詛咒了 你能控制嗎