I'm just trying to be your friend.Ok. Well, do me a favor and stop trying.
這是作為一個朋友應該說的 好吧 幫幫忙 別說了
There's the tow. I'm gonna walk.No. Elena, don't
拖車來了 我走過去 別 埃琳娜 別走
Aah. Caroline, you're hurting me.Don't leave me alone.What's wrong with you?
卡羅琳 你弄疼我了 別丟下我 你到底是怎么了
Hey there. Someone call about a flat tire?She did.
嘿 有人打電話說爆胎了嗎 她打的
Damon.What? More dog jokes?Nah. Those got old.
達蒙 怎么了 要再講點狗狗的笑話嗎 算了 老掉牙了
You know...I think it was werewolves who started this whole silver myth.
知道嗎 我想銀器對狼人有害這傳說 是狼人自己散播出去的
Probably for moments like this.Duly noted.
很可能就是為了應付這樣的狀況 我記下了
I was really looking forward to last call.Now you made an enemy.
我真希望最后的勸說能奏效 是你逼我與你為敵的
So you going to tell me why you came back here?Or were you just playing another game?
想告訴我你為什么回來了嗎 還是我們再玩一場游戲
Have you not heard a word that I've said?
你沒聽到我說的話嗎
I've answered that question 5 times over now.All right. Good. Make it six.
目前為止 這個問題我已經回答5遍了 好啊 那再回答第六次
I want what I want, Stefan.And I don't care what I have to do to get it.
我想要的就必須到手 斯特凡 我會為此不擇手段
My list of victims is a long one.And I have no problem adding one more name to that list.
我的犧牲者名單很長 再多一個也無所謂
Come on, Katherine.If you wanted Elena dead,You would have done it by now.I still can.
算了吧 凱瑟琳 你要是想讓埃琳娜死 肯定早就動手了 如果有必要