No takers for more drinks at the grill?It's like I'm with a bunch of adults here.
沒人想去格爾酒吧再喝幾杯嗎 大家怎么都這么老氣橫秋的
I prefer the term role model.Ok. Well, thanks for having me. It was awesome.
我覺得這叫行為典范 好吧 謝謝你們的邀請 太有愛了
Alaric, catch that game next week?Yeah. Looking forward to it.
阿拉里克 下星期再玩那游戲 好 我很期待
Hey, you know, I should probably head out, too.
我想我也該走了
Jenna...You are a wonderful hostess.And you are a terrible artist.
珍娜... 你是個很棒的女主人 你是個很差勁的吉他手
Is that the only thing that makes me terrible?Still deciding.
我差勁的只有吉它嗎 其他還有待考核
Good enough for me.Alaric...Let's not catch that game next week.
我知足了 阿拉里克... 我們下周還是別玩那游戲了
Are you sure the tow's coming?We've been waiting forever.I know. It's weird.
你確定拖車在路上了嗎 我們等了很久了 我知道 真是奇怪
They said they'd be here by now.Yeah.I'm just gonna call Jenna.No!Let me try the tow people again.
他們說了這會兒會到的 好吧 我給珍娜打個電話 別打 我再給拖車的人打個電話
And I'll use my aggro voice.We can just walk from here.I can't just leave my car.
我會兇一點 我們可以走過去 我不能丟下我的車不管
We'll come back for it.Just give me a minute, Elena.
我們會回來找它的 給我點時間 埃琳娜
Caroline, what part of "I'm worried about Stefan" didn't sink in?
卡羅琳 你沒聽懂嗎 我很擔心斯特凡
What's the rush?Why are you hurrying to get to a relationship that'll never work?
有什么好急的 這感情不會有結果的 你何必呢
Ok. Look, I know that you're upset over Matt,But will you stop projecting it onto me and Stefan, please?
好了 我知道馬特的事讓你很難過 但別發泄到我和斯特凡身上行嗎 求你了
I'm not projecting anything.You're human. He's a vampire.
我沒發泄 你是人 他是吸血鬼
You're going to be 70 and in diapers,And he's still gonna be smoking hot.
你早晚會老態龍鐘 大小便都不能自理 而他永遠都是那么年輕性感
And you will never have his children, Elena.
而且你們不可能有孩子 埃琳娜
And you are too maternal to not have children.Where is this coming from?
你沒有孩子簡直太可惜了 你怎么會有這樣的想法