How do you know about me?Your brother was completely clueless.
你怎么知道我的真面目的 你哥哥毫不知情
It doesn't matter. I'm not your enemy, Damon.
這不重要 我不是你的敵人 達蒙
You tried to kill my brother.That was a mistake.
你差點殺了我弟弟 那是失誤
Really?There was confusion.I couldn't chain myself up in time.I have no control once I shift.
是嗎 我當時意識混亂 之前沒能及時把自己鎖好 變成狼以后我就無法自控了
What, no obedience school?I'm serious.
怎么 你們沒有訓練學校嗎 我是說真的
Let's not spark some age-old feud that doesn't apply to us.
沒必要糾結那些與我們無關的陳年舊仇
You expect me to believe that you're in Mystic Falls planting peace trees?
你想讓我相信 你是來神秘瀑布鎮維護和平的嗎
I lost my brother.My nephew lost his father.I'm here for my family.Let's be above this.
我失去了哥哥 我侄子失去了父親 我回來是為了我的家人 我們冰釋前嫌吧
Thanks for this. I appreciate it.Here we come... to the rescue.
謝謝你送我 真的很感謝 我們要去...營救他了
Why are you being so snippy?That's my own drama.
你干嘛這么刻薄 我只是在自說自話
I'm sure that you two will beat the odds.
雖然機會渺茫 但我相信你們會終成眷屬的
Not that there's any study to pull odds from.
當然也沒人研究過
What is the ratio of success for vampire human couplings?
人和吸血鬼戀愛的成功幾率有多大
I'm guessing nil.Ok, Caroline.Sorry.I love this song.
我猜是零 好吧 卡羅琳 對不起 我喜歡這首歌
What's playing?Playing We Radiate Goldfrapp.
正在播放的是什么歌 正在播放高登法普的We Radiate