I don't see anything in here a woman would want.
我看這沒有什么女人想要的。
You're kidding. You've got lotions and bath oils and soaps. that's the estrogen hat trick.
開玩笑吧。這里有身體乳液,沐浴精油,香皂,簡直是雌激素的帽子戲法。
What it is is a cacophonous assault of eucalyptus, bayberry, cinnamon and vanilla.
我看是山寨版發音的尤加利屬植物,月桂樹的果實,肉桂和香草
It's as if my head were trapped in the pajamas of a sultan.
就好像我的頭卡到土耳其皇帝的睡衣里面一樣。
Sheldon, if you don't like this stuff, let's just go next door and build her a bear.
謝爾頓,如果你不喜歡這些東西,我們去隔壁給她做個填充玩具熊也行。
I told you before, bears are terrifying.
告訴過你,我害怕熊。
Come on, bath stuff. It's perfect! You got a scented candle, a cleansing buff, spearmint and green tea scented bath oil, promotes relaxation.
拜托,沐浴用品,完美的選擇。這里有香氛蠟燭,洗面撲,薄荷和綠茶味的沐浴精油,放松身心。
That presupposes Penny is tense. She knows you. She's tense. We all are. Buy a basket!
前提假設是佩妮身心緊張。她認識你能不緊張么。我們都緊張,買個禮品籃。
Excuse me, we're ready. No, we're not.
您好,我們選好了。我們還沒選好。
Let's say for a moment that I accept the bath item gift hypothesis, I now lay the following conundrum at your feet: Which size?
假設我同意接受買洗浴禮品的提議,我現在要給你丟出一個難題,買多大的?
This one. Let's go. You put no thought into that. I'm sorry. Uh...this one. Let's go!
就這個,我們走。你想都沒想過。不好意思就這個,我們走。
I have insufficient data to proceed. Excuse me, Miss? Yes?
我沒有足夠的數據進行分析。不好意思小姐。什么事?
If I were to give you this gift basket, based on that action alone and no other data,
如果我送給你這個禮物籃,根據這個行為本身,如果沒有其他數據,
infer and describe the hypothetical relationship that exists between us.
請推斷并描述我們之間的假定關系。
Excuse me? Here. Now, are we friends? Colleagues? Lovers? Are you my grandmother?
你說什么?這里。我們是朋友么?同事還是情人?你是我的祖母么?
I don't understand what you're talking about and you're making me a little uncomfortable.
我不明白你在說什么,不過你讓我覺得有點不爽。
See? Sounds just like you and Penny. We'll take it.
看到沒,就像你和佩妮。我們就要這個了。
Hey, Leonard. Come, join us. Oh, hey, Dave. And Penny, what a surprise.
萊納德,過來一塊兒坐。哦。嘿戴維。還有佩妮,你也在這。
Hey, Leonard. Dave was just showing me around the university. You know, this place is unbelievable!
嘿萊納德。戴維剛剛帶我在校園里逛了逛,你知道么,這個地方真是妙不可言。
Yeah, I know. I've been offering to show you around for a year and a half.
我當然知道。這一年半我一直說要帶你來看看。
You always said you had yoga. I never said that.
你總是說你要去練瑜伽。我從沒說過。
Maybe I heard you wrong. A lot of words sound like "yoga."
可能我聽錯了,有很多詞聽起來像瑜伽。
This is an amazing woman, Leonard. She has a curious and agile mind, not to mention being curious and agile in other respects. Yes, please shut up.
萊納德,這真是一個奇妙的女人,她的思想敏捷又有求知欲,更不用提她其他敏捷而奇特的方面了。沒錯,閉嘴吧。
So, um, Dave, don't you think you and I should get back to the lab?
那么戴維,我們是不是該回實驗室干活了?
You know, that dark matter isn't going to detect itself.
你知道暗物質是不會去自己發現自己的。
Actually, I was thinking about taking the afternoon off so I could work on another experiment with Penny.
我正想下午請個假,然后和佩妮做個別的實驗。
Really? We' re going to do an experiment?
我們去做實驗?
Uhhuh. We're going to explore the effects of tequila shots on a gorgeous 22 year old woman.
我們去試試龍舌蘭酒在一個22歲尤物身上會有什么作用。
It's not an experiment! You saw what happened last night. You ready to go? Yeah.
那不是實驗,再說你昨晚也見到會發生什么了。走么?好。
Oh, can I drive the motorcycle? Yeah, why not? You can't do any worse than Leonard.
我能騎摩托車嗎?可以,有什么不行的?你肯定不會比萊納德開得更糟。
By the way, my leg is killing me. Thanks for asking.
順便說一句,我的腿疼死了。謝謝關心。
Mmm, great news, Leonard. I've solved my Penny gift dilemma. Yippee.
大新聞萊納德,我已經解決了送佩妮禮物的兩難困境了。我好高興哦。
You see, the danger was that I might under or overreciprocate, but I have devised a fool proof plan.
你想啊,我可能會送得過于好或過于寒磣,但我已經想出了一個很簡單的點子。
See, I will open her gift to me first and then excuse myself, feigning digestive distress.
我先打開她給我的禮物,接著假裝消化不良借故離開。
Then I'll look up the price of her gift online, choose the basket closest to that value, give it to her and then I'll return the others for a full refund.
然后我會上網查她送的禮物的價格,從籃子里選一樣價格最接近的東西送給她,最后我把剩下來的以全價退回去。
Brilliant. It is, isn't it?
真聰明啊。的確如此。
Is it okay if I hide them in your room? The smell makes me nauseated.
我可以把這些東西藏在你房間里嗎?這氣味讓我想吐。
Do whatever you want. Thank you, that's very gracious.
隨便你怎么弄啦。謝謝,你真是太高尚了。
Gentlemen? Why couldn't you have just done what Leonard did and get Penny a new boyfriend?
紳士們?你為什么不做萊納德才做的事情,給佩妮介紹個男朋友?
My leg is killing me. Thanks for asking.
我的腿疼死了。謝謝關心。
Okay, I have just one question for you.
我只有一個問題想問你
While I am perfectly happy with the way things are between us, you said that you didn't want to go out with me because I was too smart for you!
當我很開心的和你在一起的時候,你說你不想和我約會,只是因為我對你來說太聰明了。
Well, news flash, lady David Underhill is ten times smarter than me!
那好吧,新聞來了女士,戴維?安德希爾比我聰明十倍。
You'd have to drive a railroad spike into his brain for me to beat him at checkers!
對我來說,你得把一個道釘釘進他腦子里我才能在國際跳棋中打敗他。
Next to him, I'm like one of those signlanguage gorillas who knows how to ask for grapes!
和他相比,我比較像那些打手語的大猩猩之一,只知道怎么要葡萄。
So, my question is... What's up with that? !
所以,我的問題是...我聰明又怎么了啊?
Why are you yelling at me?
你干嘛對我大吼大叫啊?
Sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Never mind, we're cool.
對不起對不起對不起。別介意,我們沒事了。
Dave is not smarter than you. He's an idiot.
戴維并沒有你聰明。他是個白癡。
Really? Why would you say that?
真的嗎,你為什么這么說啊?
Because a smart guy takes the nude photos of his wife off his cell phone before he tries to take nude photos of his girlfriend.
因為聰明的人會把他老婆的裸照從手機里刪了,在他打算把他女朋友的裸照存進手機之前。
He tried to take nude photos of you?
他打算給你拍裸照嗎?
That's what you took from that? ! The guy is married! Oh, yeah. I'm so Oh, that's terrible.
你就聽到了這個?這家伙已經結婚了。噢是的。對不起,那真是太糟糕了。
And you, if you are so okay with the way things are between us, why are you so jealous?
而你,如果你和我約會的時候是很開心的,你干嘛這么嫉妒啊?
The important thing is he's married and that's terrible!
重要的是他已經結婚了,而且這太糟糕了。
Nice save, genius. Egg nog? Lactose.
球救得好啊,天才啊。蛋酒要嗎?我不能吃乳糖。
It's just rum. It stopped being eggnog like half an hour ago.
里面只有朗姆酒。在半小時前里面就已經不是蛋酒了。
Smooth. Smoother than you.
很好喝啊。比你更味美啊。
Come on, it's Christmas, just give me this one. Okay, Merry Christmas.
拜托,現在是圣誕節,就這么對我啊?好吧,圣誕快樂。
By the way, my leg is killing me. Thanks for asking.
順便提一句,我的腿疼死了。謝謝關心。
Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. How's your leg? Very good, thanks for asking. Come on in.
圣誕快樂。圣誕快樂。你的腿怎么樣了?很好,謝謝關心,進來吧。
Ah, good, Penny, you're here to exchange gifts.
哦真棒,佩妮,你來和我交換禮物了。
You'll be pleased to know I'm prepared for whatever you have to offer. Okay, here.
當你知道無論你送什么我都有相應的準備著,你會很高興的。好的,給你。
I should note I'm having some digestive distress, so, if I excuse myself abruptly, don't be alarmed.
我要聲明一下,我現在有些消化不良,所以如果我突然離開,不要驚異。
Oh, a napkin. Turn it over. To Sheldon, live long and prosper. Leonard Nimoy.
噢,一條餐巾。把它翻過來。送給謝爾頓,多福多壽。萊納德?尼莫哀致
Yeah, he came into the restaurant. Sorry the napkin is dirty. He wiped his mouth with it.
是的,他來飯館,很抱歉餐巾臟了,他用它擦過嘴了。
I possess the DNA of Leonard Nimoy? !
我有萊納德?尼莫哀的DNA了?
Yeah, yeah. I guess. But look, he signed it.
是,是的,我想是這樣的。但是看哪,他還在上面簽名了。
Do you realize what this means? !
你難道沒有意識到這意味著什么嗎?
All I need is a healthy ovum and I can grow my own Leonard Nimoy!
我只需要一顆健康的卵子就可以培育出我的萊納德?尼莫哀了!
Okay, all I'm giving you is the napkin, Sheldon. Be right back. Here. Open it.
好吧,我給你的只是餐巾而已謝爾頓。我馬上回來。給你的,打開吧。
Oh, a gift certificate for motorcycle lessons. Very thoughtful.
噢,一份摩托車課程的及格證書真會體貼人啊。
Yeah, and I checked. Not letting the bike fall on you while standing still is lesson one.
是啊,而且我查過了,第一課就是車還在原地沒動的時候不讓你從車上摔下來。
Oh, then, I think you'll appreciate what I got you.
噢那么,我想你看到我送你的東西你會很感動的。
101 Totally Cool Science Experiments for Kids.
獻給孩子們的最酷的101個科學實驗。
You know, 'cause you're so into science. Sheldon! What did you do? ! I know! It's not enough, is it?
你知道嗎,因為你如此迷戀科學。謝爾頓你干了什么啊?我知道!這些還不夠對嗎?
Here. Leonard, look! Sheldon is hugging me. It's a Saturnalia miracle.
來。萊納德看哪,謝爾頓在抱我呢。這是農神節的奇跡啊。