Howard, there's a blonde girl, Patsy, here to see you!
霍華德,有個叫帕特絲的金發女郎來找你!
Who? Okay, now she's saying it's Penny. I don't want to talk to her.
誰?噢,這回她又說自己叫佩妮。我不想同她說話。
Hey. Ma! She ran past me. Was I supposed to tackle her?
嘿。老媽!她徑自跑了過去,我應該把她撲倒?
So, I just came by to see how you were doing. I'm fine. Good. Your mom seems nice.
呃,我只是過來看看你怎么樣了。我沒事。很好,你媽媽看上去不錯。
People move away from her on the bus. What do you want?
她坐公車的時候別人都離她遠遠的。有何貴干?
Okay, look. Howard, I just want to apologize. For some things that I have said. About you.
好聽著霍華德,我是來道歉的為我說的一些話道歉關于你的話。
I've been informed that you have feelings. And apparently, I have hurt them.
有人告訴我說你也是有感情的。而顯而易見的是我傷害了它們。
So, I'm sorry. Howard. Fine. You're sorry. Goodbye. So...you're okay?
所以我很抱歉,霍華德。好,你很抱歉,再見了。那么... 你還好吧?
Hey, I'm a big boy. I'm not traumatized by some random comment from some random woman. I mean, get over yourself. Okay. Well, bye.
嘿,我是個大男孩,我不會因為某個女人的隨意評論而受創傷的。我是說,你別臭美了。好,那么再見了。
So close. Oh, my God. That's Kripke's robot?
就差一點兒。噢我的天吶,那是克里普柯的機器人?
As you can see, the Kwippler is weducing the Chevy Cavawier to wubble.
如你所見克里普勒正把這輛雪佛蘭跑車史得粉碎。
I can't watch anymore. Sheldon, we have to call it off.
我不能再看下去了謝爾頓我們得叫停它。
We don't have that option. We've accepted the challenge. We can't run away from a fight.
沒有這個選項。我們接受了挑戰,我們不能臨陣退縮。
Oh, please, we've spent our whole lives running away from fights.
噢得了吧,我們不是一直都在臨陣退縮么。
Personally, I can squeeze through a hole in a fence half my size.
個人而言,我都能從比我小一半的籬笆墻當中找個洞鉆過去。
Impressive as that may be, Monte is not us. Monte has no fear.
你說的可能沒錯,但猛械可不是我們,猛械無所畏懼。
Sheldon, did we all not just watch the same video?
謝爾頓,難道我們看的不是同一個錄像?
Kripke's robot just had angry sex with a midsized automobile.
克里普柯的機器人剛剛虐完一輛中型汽車。
You are overlooking the fact that we now know what we're up against and we can modify Monte so that he's prepared.
但你忽視了一個事實,我們已經對敵人了如指掌,所以我們可以改裝猛械讓他做好迎戰的準備。
You want to prepare him? Install a bladder and a pair of shorts so he can wet himself.
你想讓他做好準備?給他裝個膀胱再穿條短褲,他就可以嚇得尿褲子了。
Excuse me, but how are we going to make any modifications without Wolowitz? Have you heard from Penny yet?
抱歉,不過沒有沃勒威茨我們怎么進行改裝?佩妮那有信了沒?
Not yet. Have faith, gentlemen. We don't need Wolowitz.
打起自信來先生們,我們不需要沃勒威茨幫忙。
Engineering is merely the slow younger brother of physics. Watch and learn.
工程學只是物理學發育遲緩的小弟罷了。瞧好了,學著點。
Do either of you know how to open the toolbox?
你們倆有誰知道怎么開工具箱么?
And then, when I was 14, I met Marcy Grossman.
之后,在我十四歲的時候我遇見了瑪麗絲?格羅斯曼。
She was so beautiful. She just got her braces off but they left a little of the overbite. It was so hot.
她是那么美麗。她剛摘掉牙套,但還是有點齙牙,真是火辣。
Like a sexy little chipmunk.
就像只性感的小花栗鼠。
I didn't have the courage to ask her out, but I dedicated a song to her at the ninth grade talent show. Aw, that sounds sweet.
我沒有勇氣約她出來,但我在初三的才藝表演上給她獻了一首歌。喔真貼心。
Marcy Grossman is sunshine. On a cloudy day. When it's cold outside, Marcy Grossman is the month of May. Oh, it's cute.
瑪麗絲?格羅斯曼就是陰天的一縷陽光,在天寒地凍時瑪麗絲?格羅斯曼就是那熱情的五月。噢真是可愛。
I guess you'd say What can make me feel this way Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman Talking about Marcy. That's great. Grossman.
我猜你會說,什么才能讓我有這種感覺,瑪麗絲?格羅斯曼,瑪麗絲?格羅斯曼,瑪麗絲?格羅斯曼,談論著瑪麗絲。真棒。格羅斯曼。
Oh, it's fun. And then she came up with that sexy little chipmunk mouth and spit in my hair.
噢,真有意思。然后她撅著那張性感的花栗鼠小嘴,朝我頭發上淬了口唾沫。
Which brings us to tenth grade.
之后就是高一的事了。
Howard, do you think maybe sometimes you try too hard?
霍華德,你覺不覺得有時自己太心急太過火了?
Look at me. What chance do I have if I don't try too hard?
看看我,我有機會太心急太過火嗎?
Well...you'd have a terrific chance.
這... 你的機會大大的有。
I mean, you're smart, you're funny. You have a cool job. You build stuff that goes into outer space. I guess.
你聰明風趣,又有份好工作,你還會做那個飛到外太空的東西。也是啊。
Look, I'm telling you, I've known you for, like, a year and a half and this is the first time I feel like I'm talking to a real person.
跟你說哦,我認識你也有一年半了,這次我才覺得我是在跟你真人講話。
And you know what? I like him. He's a nice guy. You really think so? Yes. I don't know. I do.
而且你知道不,我喜歡他,他人不錯。你真的這么想的?是啊。這我還真的不知道。我知道。
Nice little bot you've got here. I'm aware. What's this do, spin?
你這小機器人不錯嘛。這我知道。這是干嘛用的?轉齒?
Yep. At 3400 RPM. It can cut through steel like it was wubber.
對,3400轉每分鐘。它切鋼就像切橡皮一樣。
Neat. Good work. Sheldon, we've got to call this off.
贊。做得不錯。謝爾頓,我們要趕快取消。
No, Leonard. For years, merciless thugs like Kripke have made my life a series of painful noogies and humiliating wedgies and the insensitively named Indian burns.
不要蘭納德。多少年了,像克里普柯一樣的無良惡霸讓我的生活悲慘不堪,既被痛苦地敲腦殼又受盡拽內褲凌辱,還有印第安灼刑(用雙手擰胳膊上的皮膚)。
That stops now. But, Sheldon, we don't have a chance.
這些就此打住!可是謝爾頓我們沒機會的。
The only improvement you were able to make on the robot was to put fresh batteries in the remote.
你現在唯一能給這機器人改進的就是給它遙控器換塊新電池。
What you fail to realize is Kripke suffers from a fatal flaw, over confidence from his robot's massive size and its overwhelming power.
你沒發覺的是克里普柯有一個致命傷,他對機器人大體積超能量的過度自信。
That's not over confidence. That's observation.
那不是過度自信,那叫顯而易見。
Trust me, Kripke will fall easy prey to my psychological warfare. Observe.
相信我,克里普柯很快就會倒在我的心理戰上的。看著吧。
Kripke. I would ask if your robot is prepared to meet its maker, but as you are its maker, clearly the two of you have met.
克里普柯,我想問下你的機器人準備好見它制作人沒?不過既然你是他的制作人了,很明顯你們是見過面了。
What is his problem?
他腦子怎么鳥?
Way to bust out the Jedi mind tricks, dude.
學絕地武士心理戰還差得遠(要被開除的水平),伙計。
I just want to make sure that we're all clear. Standard robotic fighting league rules apply.
我只是想確認下我們說好了按照標準機器人格斗聯盟規則。
Are you cwazy? This is a stweet fight. The stweet has no rules.
你是瘋了不成?這是個街戰,街戰哪有什么規則?
He's right, Leonard. The paradigm is to the death.
他說得對蘭納德,到死方休。
I will, however, give you the opportunity to concede my superiority now and offer me your robot as the spoils of war.
不過,我現在給你們機會承認我比你們優越,并把你的機器人給我當戰利品。
Never. I'd rather see Monte dead than in your hands. That could be easily arranged.
永遠都沒可能!我寧愿猛械死都不要落到你手里。那真是小菜一碟。
Ready, set, go? Do it. All right then. Weady. Set. Go.
各就各位準備開始?來吧。那好吧,預備開始。
Come on, Sheldon, you got this. Indeed. We are prepared for anything he can throw at us. That's new.
來吧謝爾頓,你可以的。當然,我們做好了萬全準備,他怎么對我們都不怕。這招是新的。
Well, so much for making up for the emotional wounds of childhood.
好了,彌補兒時心靈創傷就到此為止了。
I did this. Monte was killed by my hubris and my pride.
是我干的。猛械被殺都是因為我的傲慢和自大。
No matter what anybody says, this is my fault.
不管別人怎么說,這都是我的錯。
No one's arguing with you, dude. I got your text. How bad is...Oy.
又沒人在跟你爭。我收到你短信了,它有多爛...噢。
Forget the robot. What happened to you? He slipped and fell.
先別管那機器人了,你是怎么了?他不小心滑倒了。
Yes, I slipped and fell. In the bathroom. Bounced right off the tub.
是,我不小心滑倒了,還是在浴室里。被浴缸彈起來了。
Yes, now he knows what bathtubs are capable of doing when you don't treat them with respect.
對,現在他知道了,如果他不尊重浴缸的話,浴缸會給他好看的。
Yeah. They sucker punch you when your eyes are closed.
那是。趁你閉眼時就給你一拳。
So what do you think, Howard? It's not that bad, right?
你覺得怎樣霍華德?也不算很爛對吧。
Oh, no. A little electrical tape, some solder...Are you insane?
噢不算,用點電線包布,一些焊劑...你是瘋了還是怎樣?
I've seen space probes that crashed into the desert that were in better shape than this.
我看太空探測器墜毀在沙漠都比這死相好看。
You're right. Monte's gone. We'll bury him in the morning. A simple ceremony. I'll speak. Leonard, you'll play your cello.
你說得對,猛械走了。我們明早去埋了它,做個簡單的儀式,我來主持。蘭納德要拉你的大提琴。
Sheldon, honey, aren't you getting a little carried away? I mean, it's just a toy robot.
謝爾頓親愛的,你是不是有點走火入魔了?我是說,這不就是個玩具機器人嘛。
Just a toy robot? Penny. I know, I got it. Sheldon, I'm sorry.
不就是個玩具機器人?佩妮。我知道了,這就去。謝爾頓對不起。
Well, don't get the wrong idea. The way I see it, I'm halfway to pity sex.
別想歪了,在我看來她很快就會因為同情然后跟我做愛了。