Hey. I'm just checking in.Did you get my message about Jenna's barbecue?
我只是問問 珍娜要辦烤肉派對 你收到我短信了嗎
Call me when you can.Was that Stefan?
方便時給我回個電話 打給斯特凡的嗎
He hasn't called me back.I'm trying to decide if I should be worried.
他一直沒給我回電話 我不知道該不該擔心
I'm sure he's fine.God, I cannot stop eating.
我相信他沒事的 上帝啊 我忍不住要吃東西
Stefan says it's a great way to sublimate the cravings.It's horrible.
斯特凡說這樣有助于改善嗜血的習慣 真是太可怕了
Fighting the urge for blood every minute of every day.
每天每分鐘都要與嗜血的欲望作斗爭
I know Stefan really hates that part of himself.
我知道斯特凡特別痛恨自己這一點
Well, yeah. And he hates that you're a constant temptation.
對 他也痛恨你一直不停地誘惑他
He said that?Hmm. The desire to rip out your jugular every time he's with you?
他真這么說嗎 沒錯 他和你在一起的每時每刻 都想撕破你的喉嚨
Trust me, it's there.It's why I had to break up with Matt.
相信我 那欲望無時不在 也正因如此 我不得不與馬特分手
Hey, food's ready. Come get it.Finally. I am starving.
飯好了 快來吃吧 終于好了 餓死我了
We can sit here as long as you want.
我們可以就這么坐著 多久都行
And when you start to desiccate,there's a tomb with your name on it.
等你變成干尸 會有個刻著你名字的墓碑在等著你
I've been doing all the talking. It's your turn.
一直都是我在說 該你說了
Do you pretend to be human when you're with Elena?Is that the appeal?
你和埃琳娜一起時會自以為是人類嗎 這就是吸引你的地方嗎
Actually, I don't pretend to be anything when I'm with her.
事實上 我和她在一起時 沒有任何偽裝
That's the whole point.I get to just be myself.
這就是關鍵所在 我只需做我自己
Does she know that you love me?I don't.That's where you're wrong, Stefan.
她知道你愛我嗎 我不愛你 你錯了 斯特凡