What are you doing here?I told you I would come.
你怎么來了 我告訴過你我會來的
Well, I'm tired. You should go.
我累了 你該走了
Did my little brother's confession overwhelm you?
我弟弟的真情告白讓你淪陷了嗎
You shouldn't eavesdrop.
你竟然偷聽我們談話
Is my love not enough?I told you. I'm tired.
我對你的愛還不夠嗎 我說過了 我累了
I wish to be alone tonight. Please leave.Good night, Katherine.
今晚我想自己呆著 請你離開 晚安 凱瑟琳
Go ahead, Stefan.Torture me, keep me captive,drain me of blood until my body turns to dust.It'll never change the truth.
繼續(xù)啊 斯特凡 把我囚禁起來 折磨我 不給我喝血 直到我化為塵土 但還是不會改變事實
I never compelled your love.
我從沒用意念控制你愛我
It was real. And so was mine.
你對我的感情是真的 我對你也是真的
Dress! Ballerina!Puppy! Puppy!Puppy with a tutu.
裙子 芭蕾舞 小狗 小狗 穿芭蕾舞裙的小狗狗
No.Dog. Hound dog.You ain't nothing but a hound dog!"Dances with wolves."
不對 狗 獵狗 你畫的就是個獵狗啊 《與狼共舞》
Mason wins...again.How is that a wolf?!
梅森又猜對了 那根本不像狼啊
Aunt Jenna's getting tipsy.Will you stop playing her with alcohol?I want her to like me.
珍娜姨媽有點醉了 你能不勸她酒嗎 我只是想讓她喜歡我
How's operation Lockwood?He's my new BFF.There you are.
洛克伍德計劃實行得怎么樣了 他已經是我的新死黨了 你在這啊
Isn't this fun?Yes. Thank you so much for inviting me.Did I have a choice?
有意思吧 是啊 謝謝你邀請我 我有選擇嗎
I know what you must think about me.No, you don't.
我知道你對我的看法 不 你不知道
You've never dated you.I have dated many yous.
你沒試過和你這樣的人約會 我可領教過很多次了
Well, I'm a work in progress.
我正在改善