These are fancy.Thanks. My mother's silver set.
這些很精致啊 謝謝 那是我媽媽留下的銀質餐具
Hearing the truth after a century and a half of denial must be overwhelming.
抗拒了一個半世紀 最終還是聽到了真相 肯定很難受吧
It wasn't real. I remember you compelling me.
那不是真的 我記得你用意念控制過我
Only after I showed you who I really was.
那是在你知道我是吸血鬼之后
You were so scared of me.I had to take away your fear.
你當時很害怕 我只能這樣消除你的恐懼
Well, whatever feelings I had back then...they've all turned to hate.
不管過去我對你的感覺如何 現在它們全變成了恨
Love, hate.Such a fine line.I can wait.
愛與恨 一線之隔 我可以等
Anyway, George Lockwood was causing all sorts of trouble.He used the vampires to cover up his own tracks.
總之是喬治·洛克伍德引起的所有的麻煩 他利用吸血鬼來掩護他的族群
He told the founding families about us.
是他將我們的真面目告訴了創始者家族
But he was willing to strike a deal.What kind of a deal?
但他愿意和我做筆交易 什么交易
A deal to rid the town of vampires.
他放過我 我配合他除掉鎮上的所有吸血鬼
I just spoke to Giuseppe Salvatore.Mm-hmm.The round-up happens tonight.
我剛和朱塞佩·塞爾瓦托談過了 怎么樣 今晚行動
Good. Insist that they do a body count before they set the church is set ablaze.I will.27 vampires.
很好 讓他們在放火前一定要確認 一共有多少吸血鬼 我會的 一共應該有27只吸血鬼
Once the flames create chaos,crawl to the exit under the choir loft.
一旦著火引發騷亂 你就從唱詩臺下面的出口逃出來
I'll be there to set you free.Make sure you're not followed.
我會在外邊等你 小心不要讓人跟蹤你
I need everyone to believe that I perished in that fire.
我要讓所有人確信我已經葬身火海
You knew that they're going to burn the vampires in the church?
你知道他們會在教堂燒死所有的吸血鬼