Now, where were we?That's right.You were gonna tell me why you came back to Mystic Falls, weren't you?
我們說到哪了 想起來了 你正要告訴我 你為什么回到神秘瀑布鎮
You didn't have to do this.Answer the question.
你不必用這種方式 回答問題
I came back for you.We're gonna play by my rules now.
我回來是為了你 現在要按我的規矩出牌
What are you doing?Answer the question.
你要干什么 回答我
You're going to torture me now?
你現在是要折磨我嗎
I'm going to do whatever it takes to get you to tell me the truth.
為了讓你老實交代 我會不擇手段
Later that night at the Founder's Ball.I don't wanna hear anymore stories about the past.
創始人舞會的那天夜里 我不想再聽什么過去的故事了
Yes, you do, Stefan.That's exactly what you want to hear.
不 你得聽 斯特凡 這就是你想要的答案
She's all alone.Does this mean I can finally have you all to myself?
某人居然落單了 我終于有機會和你獨處了嗎
Your father's outdone himself.
你父親真是神通廣大啊
Knowing father, he'll want to throw a Founders Party every year.
說到我父親 他正打算 每年舉辦一次創立者宴會呢
I must admit I am rather surprised that you'd come looking for me.
我不得不承認 我非常驚訝你會來找我
Because you're the rope in the Salvatore brother's tug-of-war?
因為已經有塞爾瓦托兄弟在爭搶你了嗎
No, because I'm a vampire who could kill you in your sleep.
不 因為我是個吸血鬼 可以殺你于夢中
I beg your pardon?Relax, george.I know you know my secret.
你說什么 別緊張 喬治 我知道你知道我的秘密
This conversation is over.And I know your secret, too.And I know that you're extra strong. Only not as strong.
談話到此結束 我也知道你的秘密 我知道你非常強大 超乎一般的強大