Damon's private stock.That's right! You don't do human.I read that.
這是達蒙的私藏 想起來了 你不喝人血 我讀到了
I also read about your recent werewolf sighting.That must have come as a surprise.
我還讀到你最近注意上了狼人 狼人這事肯定令你很震驚吧
What do you know about werewolves?I know not to pet one.
關于狼人 你知道些什么 我知道 別養狼人當寵物
Their bite kills, Stefan.It's best to stay clear of them during a full moon.
讓它們咬一口會致命 斯特凡 滿月時最好離它們遠點
And how do you know this?
你怎么知道這些的
Who do you think was responsible for ridding this town of vampires in 1864?
你覺得1864年 是誰除掉了這個鎮上的所有吸血鬼
The founding families.Spearheaded by?The Lockwoods.
創始家族 帶頭的是 洛克伍德家族
You remember the Founder's Ball, don't you?The one that you were dreaming about?
還記得創始人晚會吧 你剛夢到的那個
I was your escort.That was before you and Damon knew about my little secret.
我是你的男伴 當時你和達蒙還不知道我是吸血鬼
Everyone, will you please join me in raising your glasses to my good friend George Lockwood.
大家請同我一同舉杯 敬我親愛的朋友喬治·洛克伍德一杯
George, thank you for so bravely defending the south.
喬治 謝謝你英勇捍衛南方
My honor, Mr. Salvatore.After all, someone had to do it.
我的榮幸 塞爾瓦托先生 畢竟 總有人得挺身而出
May I have a word, Miss Katherine?Grab a glass, Henry. It's a celebration.Please, Miss Katherine.
借一步說話 凱瑟琳小姐 亨利 你也來一杯吧 這可是慶典 拜托 凱瑟琳小姐
I looked into those attacks from the other night.It wasn't vampires.
我調查了那天晚上的襲擊事件 不是吸血鬼干的
That's good news, Henry.That means we have nothing to worry about.
這是好消息 亨利 這意味著我們沒什么好擔心的了
I'm afraid you don't understand.Those folks were torn apart in ways I've never seen before.
恐怕你還沒有了解我的意思 那些受害者被撕裂的方式我前所未見