You're almost there.
快抓住了
Thanks Duke.
謝了 杜克
No problem.
不客氣
Finally, I'm going home.
終于可以回家了
Isn't home that way?
家是不是在那邊
Ah. Seriously?
搞什么啊
They're going to Brooklyn.
他們去布魯克林了
They said everyone is going to Brooklyn these days. It's makin' a real comeback.I'm not talking about hipster real estate trends. I'm talking about vengeance, Tattoo! Death is coming to Brooklyn. And it's got buck teeth, and a cottontail!
都說現在每個人都去布魯克林了 真正的重新回歸 我說的不是嬉皮士買房潮 我說的是復仇 紋紋 死亡即將降臨布魯克林 帶著大齙牙和毛茸茸的尾巴
Let's go.
來吧
Hi, how are you?
你好啊
Hi, how are you? Enchante.
你好啊
Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck! Chuck!
吸 吸 吸 吸 吸
What is this crazy joint?
這是個什么地方
This is Pop's place, it's owner was never home, so this's kind og a hot spot. Pops knew everyone in this city, if he agrees to help us, Max is good as found.
這是波普家 他家主人從來都不在 所以這算是個聚會的好地方 波普認識這座城里的每一個人 如果他愿意幫我們 就肯定能找到麥克斯
Cool. Oh fabulous.
棒 太棒了