It is... Sausages!
香腸
Well, then, what are we waiting for?
所以我們還在等什么
We are coming for you baby!
我們來啦 寶貝兒
Lower the ramp, dummy.
放下斜坡 傻瓜
Who are they?
他們是誰
This is Puffball, Squashface, Wiener dog, Yellow Bird, Eagle Eye, Guinea Pig Joe! And of course my girlfriend Rhonda.
這是毛球 方臉 臘腸狗 黃鳥 鷹眼 荷蘭豬 還有我的女朋友朗達
One hundred percent wrong.
全部說錯了
Good enough.
成吧
Come on, let's go. Moving or lose it.
來吧 我們走 過這村沒這店了
Every bird instinct I have, says don't follow a dog on wheels.
我所有的鳥類直覺 都在告訴我別跟著一只用輪椅的狗
Uh .. Mr. Pops, sir, shouldn't we be heading to the seweres?
波普先生 我們不是往下水道方向去嗎
Now, if we take the human road, getting there is gonna take days. You've may have a lot of time but for me very breath is a cliffhanger! So, we gotta take the secret route.
如果走人類的路去 得用上好幾天 也許你有很多時間 但對我來說每一刻都是最后一口氣 所以我們走這條秘密通道
Okay! The secret route was death.
好吧 結果秘密通道是死路一條
Well, that's that, I guess
我想差不多就這樣了吧
Come on!
來啊
Get down here!
都下來
Sweat Pea?!
小豌豆
Keep moving!
繼續走!