What's up, Peanut.
你好 小豆子
Hey Buddy.
小巴
You see Pops around here?
你看到波普了嗎
Yes, he's over there.
他就在那邊
Mushroom and...
棉花糖和...
Hi Pops! ...
波普
Sweet potatoes.
甜土豆
Pops!
波普
Who is that? What?
是誰 怎么了
Oh, hey Buddy.
你好啊 小巴
How were you been all time?
你最近都在干嗎
Paralyzed.
癱著啊
Great, listen Mr. Pops, our friend Max was taken, last we heard, he was lost in the seweres. Buddy said that maybe you coulde help us?
好吧 波普先生 我們的朋友麥克斯被綁架了 我們最后聽說他消失在了下水道里 小巴說也許你能幫我們一下
You know I do know a guy in the seweres but... Nah, I don't go out anymore.
其實我的確認識下水道的人 但...我不會再出門了
What a waste of time.
真浪費時間
Who said that?
是誰說的
Oh, I said it, by the way I meant no offense. I just ... Have you seen yourself?
我說的 但是我無意冒犯 我只是...你看到過你自己的樣子嗎
Looky what we apparently have here! Me see would like to have a look see. Miron, browes! Oh no. Oh yes, Me like what Me see. Well, what me can see, it's only an an attractive blur. Lady, this is my city, I'll find your friend. Alright, party is over. Miron, vacuum.
瞧瞧來了什么貴客 我可是想要好好看一看 邁倫 抬眉毛 哦不 是的 我喜歡我自己所看到的 而我所看到的 是你的魅力 小姐 這是我的城市 我會找到你的朋友的 好了 聚會結束 邁倫 上吸塵器