Max...is missing! He's out there somewhere. Lost! Scared! So so handsome... We've got to find him and bring him home.
麥克斯...不見了 他流落在外 迷茫 害怕 那么那么帥... 我們必須把他給找回來
But the outside world is very and scary. Is that a hawk?
但外面的世界嘈雜危險 那是鷹嗎
This is my friend, Tiberius. He is going to help us. He is not going to eat us, he's already been over it.
這是我的朋友提比勒 他會幫助我們的 他不會吃我們 他已經克服了本能
Come on, Gidget, we go out there without a leash, we'll get caught by a net. Or something worse. Yeah, like a hawk!
算了吧 啾啾 沒人牽著 我們一出去就被網子抓住了 甚至更糟 比如被鷹捉住
We're wasting time! Max needs us!
別浪費時間了 麥克斯需要我們
Come on, girl, Max doesn't even know you're alive.
姑娘 麥克斯根本就不關心你
Well, I don't care. I love him. I love him with all of my heart. And I'm gonna go look for Max, no matter who's with me.
我不管 我愛他 全身心地愛著他 不論你們幫不幫我 我都要去找他
So, who's with me? All right, fine, fine.
誰愿意幫我 好吧 沒事
Oh come on, guys, I can't believe you. When I got my claws caught in the curtains, who pulled me down?
你們這些人啊 難以置信 那次我爪子被窗簾勾住 是誰救我下來的
Max did.
是麥克斯
Buddy, Mel, when you were fixed, who taught you to sit in a comfortable way?
小巴 大毛 你們絕育以后 是誰教你們怎么坐舒服的
Max did! Max did! Max did, he did.
是麥克斯 是麥克斯 是麥克斯教我的
And when that ramndom cat tried to eat Sweet Pea. Who saved him?
而且當某只貓想要吃了小豌豆的時候 是誰救了他
It's wasn't a random cat, It was you!
沒有什么某只貓 是你
The identity of the random cat is not the point. We're talking about who saved him.
貓的身份不是問題 我說的是誰救了他